Dark Elves

It's been four weeks. You watched Loki almost constantly. Your powers have increased insanely in the short time.

There was an attack on Asgard, dark elves. Loki told you all about it, he seemed unbothered by it. Nothing happened yet since the incident.

You spent a lot of time reading, both of you did. On good days you would be able to 'bring' him to you and you'd read poetry together and cuddle.

Today was one of those days, you were in his cell today.

"Unthrifty loveliness, why dost  thou-"

You both stopped, hearing a loud bang, and looked over through the shimmery barrier. Something was happening in the other cells.

You sat up and Loki stood walking over to watch. "What's going on?"You asked following him, trying not to loose your concentration. "I don't know." He said as many guards rushed by.

You heard a lot of yelling, then saw it. "Oh my god," you gasped grabbing Loki's arms. "Don't leave." Loki Quickly said. A prisoner stood in front of Loki cell, he'd freed the other prisoners.

Loki gave the man a slight smirk, staring him down. The man hesitated, and deciding he was too dangerous, walked away, leaving Loki in his cell. Loki smirked.

"You might want to take the stairs to the left." Loki corrected his movements and the man listened.

"Come, sit." Loki said strong down by the barrier with a book, he spread his legs and you slid in between them laying back against his chest as you both read.

The dungeons were a mess, the man had let tons of the prisoners loose and they were running rampage.  You and Loki sat, oblivious, reading.

You yawned, the dungeons had been controlled, everything was back to normal, it was late.

"Loki, you need sleep." You said and cupped his cheek kissing it.

"I'll be back in the morning, rest." You Smiled and he nodded and kissed your head.

"Goodnight, be safe." He said and you nodded. "Sweet dreams."

-

You were reading again, beside Loki in his cell. A guard approached. The words that fell from his mouth you were never prepared for, nor was Loki.

You froze, the guard couldn't even see you, Loki simply nodded and the guard left.

"Loki," You said trying not to cry yourself. He sat the book down and stood. He clenched his fists and all the furniture went flying, you included, you blinked and you were back in you room.

"No loki don't shut me out," you fought and gained your way back into his room. He put up an illusion for everyone else.

But you saw what really happened. He threw things and smashed things and wasn't even in his armor anymore. He yelled and screamed and cried angrily.

Finally, a heartbroken mess, he fell, against the wall, his head in his hand.

"She died, yesterday. They just now told me!" He screamed.

You slowly got down on your knees and slid over to him, he immediately wrapped his arms around you and put his head on your chest. Your stroked his messy hair and he breathed heavily, weather he was crying or not was uncertain.

"I'm here Loki, I've got you." You said sweetly. "Malekith, he killed her. Those stupid dark elves." He said quietly.

"I don't know what to say," You said quietly and he held you tighter. "Stay, please." You Quickly nodded.

"As long as I can."