Introductions

"Turn the page."
"I've not finished!"
"Alright alright."

Is was silent for a moment.

"Are you done-"
"Yes I'm done." You said and flipped the page of the book you two were reading.

It was at a the good part, you read carefully while Loki on the other hand excitedly skipped lines waiting for the climax of the book.

You heard a knock and someone clear their throat.

"Oh come on!" "Hang on!" Loki said holding a finger as you both frantically began reading.

"They wouldn't-" You said reading quickly as did Loki. "Ah no-" "No!" You bellowed dropping the boom to your lap and faked crying for a moment, Loki rubbed your back smiling at your reaction, but truthfully wasn't exactly happy either.Thy had killed your favorite character.

You closed the book and looked up as did Loki. It was one of the grandmasters guards/servants.

"The grandmaster requests your presence." He said and left.

You sighed and threw your head back letting out a whale as Loki groaned getting up. "Why him! Why him!?" You cried out and Loki chuckled and pulled you from the bed like a toddler.

"Come on come on we can wallow over the book after." He laughed as did you and you both started to the grandmaster.

-

"I'm upset! I'm very upset. You know what I like about being upset? The blame. Right now, that's the mindset that I'm in. And you know who I'm blaming?" The grandmaster said at you walked in beside Loki and a collector girl you didn't know.

"Grandmaster, I can-" Loki started.

"Hey! Hey! Don't interrupt me!" The grandmaster cut him off. Loki nodded slightly like apologizing.

"Here you go." Said the odd lady next to him.

"Why are you handing me the melt stick? He was interrupting. That's not a capital violation. Where was I? My precious champion has come up missing, and it's all because of that Lord of Thunder. It's all because of him. Your brother. Whatever the story is. Adopted, or complicated, or you know. I'm sure there's a big history. And your contender..."

Loki spoke again. "My dear friend, if you were to give me 12 hours, we could bring them both back to you. Alive." He stated.

"I could do it in two."

Loki swallowed annoyed. "We could do it in one."

"Let's stop there. You know what? I woke up this morning thinking about a public execution. But for now, I'll settle for this sweet little "Who's gonna get him first?" So, uh, well you're on the clock."  The grandmaster said.

You and Loki nodded and turned walking with the girl out of the room.

"What have you done?" Loki asked the girl bitterly.

"I don't answer to you, lackey." She said.

Loki snapped and turned grabbing her arm. "It's Loki.And you will answer to the Grandmaster. " Valkyrie grabbed his arm, then Loki snatched hers again, then her, then him, then she hit him in the face.

She gave a smug smile and you drew a dagger stepping forward with t raised to her.

"Why would you help Thor escape with that green fool?" You asked.

She raised a dagger to you as well. "I don't help anyone." She chimed.

Loki stepped up behind you. "(Y/N), no." You looked to him and said quietly. "But-" "hush." He said. You swallowed and nodded. He didn't like you fighting, not since New York.

You stepped away watching. Loki swing two dagger at the girl which she dodged, they fought for a moment before they came to a lock, Loki had her arms stuck, she had one of his, her forearm cover slipped, and you and Loki both looked in awe.

He looked down at her. "You're a Valkyrie." He stated.

He knocked one of her blades down and she kicked him, he fell against the wall. You grabbed your dagger and and walked over behind her, grabbing her arms and putting the blade to her neck, she couldn't move.

Loki chanted. She spun and kicked you, you stumbled back and she put a foot to your chest holding you against the wall.

You smiled slightly and grabbed her foot spinning her around, she belly flopped onto the floor, you bent her leg up behind her and out your knee on her back keeping her down.

Loki got up and squatted so she would look at him.

"I thought he Valkyrie died gruesome deaths." He taunted.

She strained against you. "Choose your next words wisely."

"I'm terribly sorry. Must be a very painful memory." He said and put his palm to her head, the vision flashed between his eyes, and you let go of her getting a vision yourself.

Of Thor, and Banner? Hulk was gone now?

But when you next opened your eyes, you weren't there anymore.