Asgard

I wrote this chapter once earlier and it was shit sorry for that but I took a nap and I'm awake now so here 😂

Shield kept you for two, maybe three weeks. They healed you as fast as possible, which was fast than they expected due to the extent of damage.

You and Loki would be taken to Asgard, along with the Tesseract. You both stood chained and muzzled around the avengers, Thor with the Tesseract.

He extended it to the two of you, and reluctantly you both took hold, turning it. You looked to see the others, but in a vast light of blue and black you suddenly saw gold walls surrounding you.

You looked around quickly. Asgard.

You beamed looking around, Loki following your gaze but mostly watching you. You'd always wanted to visit Asgard growing up.

You were shoved and you looked up, you were in front of Odin. You were unmuzzled and you sighed slightly of relief craning your neck. Loki doing the same.

You both walked forward some. A woman to the side spoke. "Loki." She said worried.
"Hello mother, have I made you proud?"
"Please do not make this worse."
"Define worse."

You stifled a laughed.

"Enough. I will speak to the prisoner alone." Odin decried. Frigga walked off quickly.

Loki stepped forward some, and hit his ankles together, the metallic clink echoing off the walls, then he laughed.

"I really don't understand what all he fuss is about."

"Do you truly not grasp the gravity of your actions?"

"I went down to Midgard to ru the people of earth as a benevolent god, just like you."

"We are not gods; we are born, we love, we die. Just as humans do."

"Give or take five thousand years."

"You do realize you have not only put Asgard and Midgard in risk but have caused CHAOS between King of Vanaheim."

Shit. Shit. shit.

Loki slightly dipped his head down and back to you, then back to Odin.

"I-"

"Hiding, a Vanheimian princess! Creating a complete catastrophe and causing Vanaheim to question our claim NOT to know where princess (Y/N) has been all these years!" Odin bellowed.

"Sir if I might-" you started stepping forward.

"You may not." He cut you off.

"Well I am." You said loud and proud, both men looking to you.

"I was on Midgard by my own terms and mine only. No whisper of harm will come to Asgard or to your throne as from my father."

"As if your father will gladly give you whatever you want after what you've done to the Vanaheim kingdom-" Odin began.

"You're highness you clearly have your own family drama I suggest you not get in a swivet over my own, I acted along side Loki as my own actions, do so as you wish, but I acted on my own free will."

You said proudly. He raised his nose to you, Loki staring at you admirably and you stepped back.

"All this because Loki desires a throne."

"It is my birthright!"

"You're birthright! Was to die! As a child, cast out onto a frozen rock." Your heart felt a sharp ping, as you know it did Loki's.

"If I had not taken you in you would not be here now to hate me."

Loki took a quick step forward.

"If I am for he axe then for mercy's sake just, swing it. It's not that I don't love our little talks it's just.... I don't love them." Loki said.

"Frigga is he only reason you are alive and you will never see her again." Loki's face dulled.

"And what of Thor? You'll make that witless oaf king while I rot in chains?" Loki asked.

"Thor must strive to undo the damage you have done, he must restore piece to the realms and then yes, he will be king."

The guards jerked Loki back.

"Take him to the dungeons." You immediately stepped to follow Loki.

"Not, her." Odin said and Loki snapped back around.

"You will return to Vanaheim at once." Odin snarled. Two Vanaheim guards stepping around a corner and towards you.

"He'll Kill me," you whispered to Loki as the two guards grabbed you. "(Y/N) no," Loki growled and reached for you.

"Loki stay safe." You said calmly. "No, no no!" Loki snarled.

"Darling i will find you, I won't let him hurt you my sweet I won't!" He yelled as the guards pulled him away down the hall.

You hung your head, a single tear slipping down your cheek. You knew the two guards who held you at the moment, you use to play tag in the courtyards when you were a child.

"(Y/N)," one said and you looked to him. "Alano." You Smiled, he smiled too, teary eyed. Both guards let go of you and you hugged him, then turned to the other. "Marvelo." You Smiled and hugged him too. Both hugged back. Marvelo wipes your cheek.

"You've grown so much." Alano Smiled. "Do your jobs, take her." Odin claimed.

They both 'grabbed' you and began to walk out. The second you reached the bifrost they let go.

"We don't want to take you." Marvelo said. "Njord has been reeking havoc all day." Alano said.

"I'm so sorry." You said and looked down.

"Don't be." Marvelo said. "We were relieved you got away, god only knows what would have come."

"He won't let him kill you (Y/N/N)."

"I have a hard time believing so." You said casually walking between them two past Heimdall.

"Heimdall," You said stopping for a moment. Both Marvelo and Alano were greatly taller than you, you'd not resist them, you couldn't hit them if your life depended on it.

"Yes Lady (Y/N)?" Heimdall asked.

"Please, watch over me, and him." You said. He knew you meant Loki. He nodded some and you smiled.

You sighed and looked down the rainbow bridge.

"Not how imagined my first visit to Asgard," you said and looked to the gate as Heimdall began to open it.

"I do not think it will be the last visit either."