Visions

You flew around with Loki as the ship. He exploded cars and people ran. You circled a corner and saw Romanoff, on one of the ships controlling a Chatauri.

"What the hell?" You asked and Loki shot at her repeatedly. "Be careful," you said to him holding tight as he went up towards her.

You heard a slightly sound of gushing wind, and suddenly Loki caught an arrow. Clint never misses? Then it hit you.

"Shit Loki-!" It exploded, sending you and Loki both flying into the Stark Tower.

You groaned and held your side. Then you heard a loud growl, Hulk.

Loki was smashed through the window of the tower, you still on the ground taking a minute to recover.

"Enough!" You heard him yell. You stood and Hulk glared at you. "(Y/N) Run!" Loki yelled, but you were back handed by Hulk off the tower, you screamed as you fell watching the ground get closer.

"Shit!" You yelled and tucked your head up as you hit the ground.

-

Everything was Dazzed, your ear rang and your stomach knotted. You opened your eyes and groaned loudly. You rolled over onto your hands and knees and slowly but steadily got up.

You looked up enough to see Caps shield, hit you square in the face.

You yelled and fell back, Cap running to you followed by the others excluding Thor. You looked up and were kicked across the ground by Blackwidow with a disorderly grunt. Hulk came back down, Loki didn't follow.

Your stomach dropped. This is it.

You got up slowly and watched as Hulk threw a Leviathan right in your direction. "Holy shit- holy shit holy shit!" You yelled and BAM!

-

You opened your eyes breathing heavily. The Leviathan had been moved, crumbled around you. You looked up and saw blackwidow and immediately swung, only to flipped onto your back.

"No- AH!" You screamed as she dug the knife into your back. You winced and gritted your teeth, then she was send flying and you grunted and rolled over.

You were on your back looking up at the sky. You yelled when you slightly moved. You looked at your hands and you were horribly bloody. You had a large cut all across your stomach.

"Oh my god," you freaked out and yelled when you tried to move. "Loki!" You screamed and panted heavily. Quickly he was over you. "(Y/N) no no no (Y/N) no." He said Quickly and you cried. "Loki I'm okay, I'm okay- ow!" You yelled sitting up.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry (Y/N)." He cried and you held him. He then turned his head to a corner you couldnt see. "HELP ME!" He screamed.

You winced loudly and realized Loki's face was scratched up. You remember a flashing light, and realizing the portal had been closed.

It was all blurry. You remember looking down and seeing the huge gash in your torso gushing blood. You remembered suddenly being in a white room, the avengers standing behind you.

You screamed when someone touched your back. Then most was black.