Punishment

Kinky

You tossed a rock up in the air catching it over and over. You heard the door click and quickly sat up throwing your legs over the side.

Loki. "Hello there." He said waving his hand as another tray of food appeared on your bed. "You look comfortable." He smiled and you gave him an odd expression.

"I'm bored out of my ever loving mind." You said picking up the salad eating it.

"Well what amuses you?" He asked and you shrugged. "Drawing." You said eating. You looked at the edge of the bed seeing different colored paints in a small box and several brushes.

You laughed. "Seriously?" You asked eating more and he shrugged. "You're valuable, I can't have you loosing your mind." He said sitting on the bed next to you and you tensed.

"You can paint whatever you want." He said motioning around the room and you sort of smiled. "I'd appreciate if you let me leave, douche." You said and suddenly his hand wrap around your waist. He sat down your salad and slung you over his knee beside the bed and he chained your hands to the floor.

"Loki Stop get the hell away from me!" You kicked and wiggled across his knees before he grabbed your hips.

"Stop resisting, pet, that you belong to me now." He growled by your ear and you shivered.

You felt his fingers curl under your jean and panties waist band and tensed.
"Don't touch me!" You yelled pulling away but in one swift motion he pulled both down over your bum and you slightly moaned. "Get off of me!" You yelled blushing madly and he covered your mouth turning your head for you to look at him.

"You want to be dominated, then stop acting like a spoiled brat, and listen. You must be taught." He said and gave a swift firm hit to your bum and you squealed against his hand looking down closing your eyes tightly.

Fuck why is this so hot.

You cursed your own thoughts and gently kissed the palm of his hand and he curiously let go. "Please, I'm sorry. I'll be good just please stop." You pleaded, his slap was equal to five punches of any normal mortal. He devilishly chuckled dropping his face to yours.

"I know you will be." He smirked and slapped it again. You moaned out loudly and pulled against your bonds on the floor. Your ass already a sweet shade of red. Loki admirably rubbed his hands across the spot and you bit your lip.

"Please- ah!" You yelled as he spanked you again. You whimpered and dropped your head. "Seven more." He chimed and you whined. "Please no please." You whined as he hit you two more times extremely hard causing you to groan loudly.

"Count to five." He said hitting you again. You whimpered and hissed, "One," You obeyed cursing yourself. He hit you again and you whimpered again wiggling away from him some and he quickly pulled you back. "You shouldn't have moved."

He said then hit you again four times extremely hard and fast and you moaned loudly and whimpered tying to move from him. He pulled your pants back up and your hands were freed. He sat you back on the bed bending down to your level with a hand on your neck.

"I hope you behave my darling." He said and his hand wasn't even red and your ass ached. You swiftly nodded and he smirked pushing a piece of hair from your eyes.

He put his lips by your ear. "I'll see you tonight." He said and waved the tray away before you could finish eating and left. You sat in shock for a minute.

"I just got spanked by a god. An extremely hot god at that." You bit your lip contemplating. Your pulled your hair up and showered again, letting the cold water splash across your red ass.