Well Then

"(Y/N), how does this thing work?" Loki Called to you from the kitchen. You looked up from your book. It was five o'clock. You laughed seeing him struggling with the coffee maker.

"Darling I already made coffee." You laughed walking over. "Then why can't I get any?" He growled angrily. "Love,Love stop hitting it like that." You said grabbing his hands.

"Perhaps you'd like some tea?" You asked and he nodded. "Please." He hugged. You swirled your finger around the rim of his cup as a perfect brew of tea appeared in it.

"Thank you." He blushed. You smiled and rubbed your hand across his cheek. You waved your hand over his cup then extended your hand out and waved the same hand over your open palm, a perfect match of his tea appearing in it.

He smiled and chuckled some and you smiled. "You're divine." He smiled and kissed your head. You both leant against the counter drinking your tea. "The Tesseract will be up soon." He smiled sitting his cup down.

"Yes I know." You Smiled over your cup as he stood in front of you putting his hands on the counter around you.

You looked up at him over your cup. "You recall what happens when all of this is over?" He asked. You blinked and your eyes changed.

You saw the pair of you in chains, Stark frantically speaking behind your back, you were on a table. You screamed and the avengers stood behind you.

You saw standing next to Loki, muzzled, and chained by the hips in front of Thor.

"If we don't win," you said blinking as your eyes went to normal. "Why try?" You asked slightly shaken by your own scream.

"You know the answer to that my love." He chuckled and you smiled. "Are you alright?" He asked. You were looking at the ground. "Yes, why?" You asked.

He frowned. "You're cup." He said. You looked at your tea, it had turned to solid ice.

"Oh," you frantically let go of the glass completely feeling the coolness. It dropped the the ground and shattered into a bright blue flame before disappearing.

You swallowed not looking to him. "I'm going to get hurt." You said shakily. "And you will too." You said and looked to him slowly. He furrowed his eyebrows. "How badly?" He asked. "You-" "No, you." He interrupted.

Your lifted yourself onto the counter and shrugged. "(Y/N)." He said and you looked up. Your eyes flashed again. You were on your back looking up at the sky. You yelled when you slightly moved. You looked at your hands and you were horribly bloody. You had a large cut all across your stomach.

"Oh my god," you freaked out and yelled when you tried to move. "Loki!" You screamed and panted heavily. Quickly he was over you. "(Y/N) no no no (Y/N) no." He said Quickly and you cried. "Loki I'm okay, I'm okay- ow!" You yelled sitting up.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry (Y/N)." He cried and you held him. He then turned his head to a corner you couldnt see. "HELP ME!" He screamed.

You blinked quickly with a gasp and you were panting. He didn't say anything. He just held you. "Well then." You choked. He kissed your head. "I won't let that happen." He said. "You don't even know-" "I don't have to." He said and held you.

"Loki," You asked and he looked to you. "Take me home. No matter what happens. Don't leave me on Midgard." You said and he nodded. "I had no intentions to." He said.

You hugged for a long moment. Before Selvig yelled from the top of the building.

"Someone's coming!"