Trickery

Bit Smutty

"Darlinggggg!" You Smiled entering the huge bathroom of the Kings quarters. The bathtub was more like a small pool with gorgeous blue water.

Loki was in it sitting on an step, the water just above his waist, his back to your with his hands in his hair rinsing it, the water trickling down his toned back made you bite your lip.

It's been a month and you and Loki were still so tickled of how things have gone your way. He turned over his shoulder and smiled. "Good morning my sweet." He said turning around and sitting further down into the water, opening his arms as if to give you a hug.

"Come on the waters still hot." He smiled and you smiled and stripped off his shirt you had slept in and pulled off your underwear. You walked over and he smiled at you and you slid all the way into the water so it touched your neck before you stood to his level and hugged him.

He hummed and kissed your head. "Let's go for a ride today." He said and you smiled slipping down into the water. "Where to?" You asked floating on the top.

He looked down and slid a hand down your body. You grabbed his hand and sunk into the water.

"I thought you wanted to go for a ride?" You Chuckles and he smiled. "Well you can't blame me for being touchy-feely." He chuckled and he sat down into the water with you.

"Where would you like to ride?" You asked. "The gardens, you'll love it." He smiled. "So what 'Odin' and a 'peasant' are just going to go for a ride?" You asked.

"Darling I've got plenty of corrupted guards, if anyone would questioned I'd kill them." He simply said and you chuckled.

"Love no killing." You Smiled and he laughed. "No one will be around darling." He smiled and you sighed. "Alright, come on let's go." You said standing right in front of him, he looked you up and down his lips slightly parted.

Never the less you turned and walked out, wrapping a towel around you on the way.
"Yea just give me a few minute." He joked and you Smiled.

-

You walked beside Loki, he created an illusion so you looked nothing more than two high ranking castle men but you could see each other truly.

You walked to the stables as Loki lead to around the side of it. "I've already got our horse." He smiled. You rounded the side and saw a beautiful Clydesdales, one jet black, it's tail just above the ground, and it's mane long and majestic.

It wore gold plated armor, and was so big you weren't exactly sure you could get on it.

"Oh my god!" You beamed walking over and lifting a hand to its nose. "Come on, ill help you on." Loki smiled.

You nodded and quickly walked over. He easily stepped up onto it, but with his height you weren't surprised.

He extended a hand down and you took it, and in one swift motion he lifted you onto the horse in front of him. No one was around and he allowed the illusion to change, so it appeared Odin was riding alone.

He put his arms around you, leading the horse off towards the gardens, your bum right on Loki's crotch clearly, the motions of the horses walk causing you to slightly run against him and you smirked.

"I adore your tricked darling, but I do not believe you got one horse to look believable." You Smiled and you heard him slightly chuckle.

"I will admit it to be one of my finer achievements to have got you up here." He smiled and you chuckled. He rode the pair of you towards the gardens, a beautiful glass clear pond with a trickling water fall on one side, willow trees with golden blossoms hanging over head.

You smiled up at the sight, slightly catching a glimpse of Loki admiring his own view before him.

"It's beautiful." You beamed looking around more. Loki's eyes fixed on you. "Stunning." He agreed, but not on the scenery.

You sighed and leant your head back onto his shoulder, resting completely against him. He smiled and kissed your head, and he rounded about the garden and head up a hidden trail.

The trail was narrow and on he cliff side, but he didn't seem phased at all. He steered you up all the way to the top, finding a small flat area of grass, only about twenty feet around.

He stopped at the top, and you sat up looking over the intense drop, a perfect view of all of Asgard, you could even see the drop of the waters edge into the Abis, it was absolutely gorgeous.

"I use to come here as a boy, clear my mind." He said by your ear. "I always swore that here was nothing more breathtaking in all the realms," he said and you smiled.

"Then I met you." He purred. Your heart fluttered.

"I love your company more than I ever loved this place." He said.

"I've never felt more wanted, cherished, loved, or safe than I feel in your arms." You said and he sighed and kissed your head.

"My love." He simply said.