We Have a Hulk

You and Loki hastened to the balcony. You watched as Stark flew up to Selvig. Was sent back by a blast then flew down to you too. You were both in your armor, but a low grade of it. Loki clutched his scepter and you both walked inside as Tonys suit dissembled around him.

"Lo'," You said gently brushing his hand. "Keep a safe distance." He said to you protectively and you nodded shadowing him.

"I hope you're going to appeal to my humanity." Loki said to Tony. "Uh actually I'm planning on threatening you." He said walking down some steps.

"Should have left your armor on for that." Loki smirked. "Yeah. It's seen a bit of mileage, and you've got the glow stick of destiny. Would you like a drink?" He asked waking to the bar.

"Sure." You said and waved your hand as a beer appeared in it. You downed it and vanished it. Tony seemed impressed and Loki chuckled devilishly.

"Stalling me won't change anything." Loki warned. "No no, threatening." He said pouring himself a drink.

"The Chitauri are coming. Nothing will change that. What have I to fear?" Loki said. You blinked and saw a vision.

Tony falling from the building. Damn.

"The Avengers. That's what we call ourselves. We're sort of like a team. "Earth's mightiest heroes"-type thing." Tony said and you slightly shifted.

"Yes I've met them." Loki said.

"Yeah. It takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one. But let's do a head count, here. Your brother, the demigod, a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend. A man with breathtaking anger-management issues, a couple of master assassins, and you, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them." Tony threatened.

Loki smirked. "That was the plan."

"Not a great plan. When they come, and they will, they'll come for you, or you're little bewitched girlfriend." Tony said drinking.

"She is a goddess." Loki snapped.
"We will get her before you." Tony threaten and you tensed. "I have no power over her." Loki warned.

"She really acts like it." You threw a dagger at tony, it stopping just at the front of his throat. "Shut up." you hissed and you watched him swallow hard.

You motioned yo dagger back to your holster.
"I have an army."
"We have a hulk."
"I thought the beast had wondered off."
"You're missing the point. There is no throne. There is no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us, but it's all on you. Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damn well sure we'll avenge it."

"How will your friends have time for me when they are so busy fighting you?" Loki said touching the scepter to Tony's chest, it clinked. "This usually works." Loki said.

"Well, performance issues, it's not uncommon. One out of five-" Loki grabbed his throat and brought him to the window.

"You will all, kneel, before me!" He yelled and threw him straight out of the window. "Damn." You said aloud crossing your arms.