Darling

You stood straight, head high. You had no shame in your actions of any sort. You had no guilt in your body for leaving this man.

He stood, slowly walking towards you.
He put a finger on your face and you slightly stepped back.

"You've grown so much." He said. He didn't even sound upset, or excited.

"It has been many years." You simply replied.

"Leave us." He commanded, Marvelo and Alano walking off, clearly still within ear shot.

He just stared for so long. Too long.

"Njord." You said as if he were in a daze. He shook his head some and looked into your eyes.

You extended your hands to him.

"Go on then, lock me up." You simply said. He exhaled from his nose as if disgusted.

"I would not send you to the cells like that of a peasant." He snarled. No please do whatever you have in mind has got to be worse.

Suddenly his hand was around your neck firmly lifting you slightly. You gasped and grabbed his hand.

"You will spend the rest of your days in your room, you will eat, sleep, and live there guarded around the clock for a thousand years! Until you understand the humiliation you put me through!" He screamed at you, you coughed somewhen he let go, gasping for air.

"You will never know freedom, for you have thrown yours away." He said. "Take her." He said and two different guards grabbed your harshly dragging you up several flightless of marble steps.

You were thrown into your old room and you stumbled falling to your knees. You growled and looked up.

The room was all of ten feet wide. A tony twin sized bed against the far wall, a window beside it, a bathroom through a small door which was left open, and a dresser.
You stood up.

"Oh, so it's my room at Loki's warehouse, perfect."

You sighed. You walked over to the bed and crawled on looking out the window. You slid it open and looked down. Straight fall down into the valley. You sighed.

At least it's a pretty view. The beds apparently made of ROCK but hey you're not dead.

You sighed and leaned against the window. Your mind raced but all you keep seem to focus on was Loki.

You closed our eyes and concentrated hard, and thankfully saw him. The sun was going down, he had a nice little set up, tables Furry and a bed.

You smiled. Definitely the doing of Frigga. You hadn't even noticed till then but he was mumbling.

You listened and he rubbed his face still mumbling.

"I'm just going to keep mumbling to myself like a loon Incase you're by some ungodly chance watching me right now (Y/N) god please let her be okay-"

"Lo'," You said aloud, but his eyes eyes shot open and he looked around.

"Darling?"  You chuckled. "Yes Love it's me."

Just the simple word 'darling' made your entire situation better.

"Are you okay?" He rushed. "I'm fine." "Let me see you."

"Loki you know I'm not as powerful as Heimdall."

"You're a goddess love just try." He smiled some.

You sighed.

"I don't think this  work." You said but focused as hard as possible.

When your eyes opened they were bright (Magic/ E/C) and you turned around seeing Loki, his eyes the same color.

"Can you see this or just me?" You laughed a bit. He smiled brightly and looked around, then scowled.

"This place is," he pumped into a wall. "Tiny." He grimaced.

"Pretty sure this was a broom closet."

"It's horrendous."

"Your room isn't exactly Valhalla either."

"Yes but I'm not in a broom closet."

You smiled and stood. You reached to touch him and to your surprise you could, faintly. You put your hand on his chest.

He sighed and leant his forehead to yours. "I'm so sorry." He said.

"It  will all work out." You Smiled calmly.

"Are you sure?" He asked. You looked up to him and smiled.

"Maybe I can take a peek and find out." You teased.

You heard a loud bang and flashed, everything was back to normal. Loki was gone. It was a guard outside your door.

You frowned. You missed him. You plopped on your bed with a groan.

Loki's POV:

There was suddenly a bang and she was gone. I was still in my cell. I groaned loudly. "Damn it!" I snapped. I ran a hand through my hair and laid back down.

I never dream that one could be so infatuated with another person, yet (Y/N) occupied my every waken and sleeping thoughts, to the exclusion of almost everything else.

I was never a fool to believe someone could  for another, someone like me, a monster, a god of mischief.  Yet her loyalty never faltered.

It frightens be to think I am capable of such strong feelings, it's almost a physical pain that I cannot see her, that she is not here. She knows me better than anyone, all my faults.

Yet she just stared at me as we spoke, her smile never once fading. She just smiled and held my hand, whispering sweet nothings and beautiful everything's.

I cannot think about anything else than her. Even when mother visits, she's the only other person to ever show me such love, and still (Y/N)s sweet face and laugh is always in the back of my mind.