My King

Smut

Loki bursted into the Royal chambers with you on his side wrapped around I'm like a toddler as you both laughed and chanted.

"I am Loki, of Asgard!" He yelled with a grin. "Ah ah, king." You laughed and he tossed you onto the bed.

He chuckled and cooed. "I am Loki, King of Asgard, and I am burdened with glorious purpose." He smirked crawling on top of you.

"However may I serve you my king?" You giggled and he smirked down on you.

"Be a good girl, pet, and pretend your legs hate each other." He said and you both laughed some and you wrapped your legs around his waist.

"Your Smile is more gracious than a thousand paintings." He smiled. "And you laugh more angelic than a professional orchestra." You said and you both chuckled some more putting your foreheads together.

"I could never have done this without you." He smiled.

"Of course you would have, I just made it happen a bit quicker." You chuckled and he laughed and started kissing your neck.

"I heard Vanaheim is in a riot," you said quietly hitting your lip as he bit down on your sweet spot.

"I heard, hmph, that the Vanir tribe has started a revolt against his actions upon leaving me." You said and slightly bemoaned feeling his kiss trail down your robes.

"I could rage war upon Vanaheim, kill that 'father' of yours." You felt him smirk against your chest. "We could rage war on any of the realms." He smiled sliding up your skirt.

"Or we could just do nothing, let the guards take care of everything," you said lifting his chin up so your lips brushed his.

"And we could stay here." You smirked and he let out a feral growl with a large grin. "I like the sound of that." He said and you giggled kissing him.

Your hand vanished away him armor leaving him in his leather pants and a tight green shirt. You vanished away your light armor as well in only your dress.

His hand slid behind our and unzipped it. You arched your back to he could pull it off of you leaving you in only your bra and panties.

You kissed passionately and reached down unbuckling his belt, tossing it absent minded to the floor and unzipped his pants. You stopped kissing long enough to roll the two of you over so your straddled him.

He sat up unclipping your bra as you pulled off his pants and he helped kick them away. His boxers rented from his huge member and he tossed your bra somewhere with the other clothes.

You pulled off his shirt and ran your hands up his stomach and he meant back allowing it so. Your hands wandered across his muscular form before they hooked under his briefs, instantly vanishing them.

He let out a small groan and you meant up to kiss his neck, your hands still resting on his abs. You could feel him against your lower stomach when you barely moved.

He let out breathy moans while you kissed down his frame. Our hands ventured down guiding your lips as you licked a bit his chest and abs leaving small love bites which you discovered drove him crazy.