Lost

You woke up to a ringing in your ears again. Loki's spell had dropped from you, your ear was bleeding once more. So was your head.

You heard a beeping, and a blur of red light consumed the space you were in.

It was small, you were on the floor.

Your head was spinning, a coil formed in your throat and you quickly turned over to choke up some blood.

You coughed furiously as blood spilled from your mouth.

You gasped for air and looked around you. You were in a tiny blue pod. The one you'd pointed out to Thor. Across the room, you spotted a white sheet, covering a body.

You couldn't tell if it was a male. And when you thought you saw the slightest shade of black hair, everything came rushing back.

You crawled across the floor quickly and sat by the body.

"Please please please-" you said as your bottom lip quivered and you fight tears.

You went to lift the sheet, and heard a cough behind you, a furious cough as you'd just experienced. The white sheet you'd laid on now covered in blood from your coughs.

It came from a small passage. It was deep, a males tone as well.

You quickly stood from the body and walked to the door between the rooms, knocking. It didn't open. The cough became almost gut wrenching and you looked to the key pad, your brain racked and suddenly you knew the code.

Quickly typing you entered, and almost tripped on yet another white sheet on the floor. But the coughing was coming from the pilots seat.

There was blood on the floor there too, and the large seat blocked your view of the person.

You looked around and found a small bag and quickly walked over to help the man, and you dropped it.

"L-Loki-" You all but whispered.

Suddenly the coughing stopped, and sure as hell. Loki looked back to you.

"LOKI!" You beamed and he stood quickly hugging you.

"Shhh sh ah sit down before you get sick," he said quickly sitting you in the co-pilot seat.

You started coughing again and he held your hair as you coughed up more blood into the bag you'd meant for him.

You gasped for air and sat back. "Your head," he said quickly squatting in front of you and began to cast incantations.

"Why are we- sick?" You Breathed Slowly.

"Thanos, the blow from the ship was caused by the power gem," he said.

"Wait- how did you- how did we survive?" You asked. You noticed Loki throat was red and slightly bruised.

"Oh Lo'" you said quickly lifting his chin and he slightly winced. "I'm alright, it's just a bit sore." He said quietly.

"You scared the living shit out of me!" You said looking over his injury.

"I blacked out, a bit too long considering you thought I was dead." He said and you smiled.

"I didn't mean to scare you I'm so-"

"Don't you fucking apologize to me." You laughed and hugged him. You looked back through the door to the body.

"Then who-"

"He was already on here when I dragged us into it." He said sitting down in the pilot seat. You sat on his lap and you both sat still for a moment.

"Where are we?" You asked. "No clue." Loki said.

You looked to him then back out the window.

"The navigation systems are busted from the blow. The radio too. It all but flies." He said.

You looked around.

"There's enough rations for a year at least. Water as well." He said following your gaze.

You looked back out the door.

"And what of him?" You asked. Loki sealed the door between the pods and pressed a button, the body flew out into space then-he shut the door again.

"Loki!" You laughed slightly and shoved him.

"He's dead he won't know the difference." He laughed.

You rolled your eyes.

You sat quietly for a moment, you holding his face and he yours as you sat, foreheads together.

"Loki, if he gets his hands on all the stones-"

"Let's not talk of it."

"He could destroy half the universe-"

"And neither you nor I will be part of that." He interrupted again.

"You don't know that." You whispered. He lifted his eyes to meet yours.

Then gently brushed a thumb right under your eye.

"But you will." He Smiled.