Trouble

Smut/Kink

The guard shoved you into your room and you started panicking. "Oh god, oh god why did I even run!" You yelled looking around like something in there could save you now.

You growled in frustration. "Ugh I like being here why did I do that!" You yelled and sat on the bed. Your breathing quickened and you put your head in your hands.

"Oh god." You growled and wiggled your bum against the bed some. I already feel it. You curled your nose at the thought.

It's okay, right? He won't kill you or anything right?

You calmed your breathing just long enough to loose it when you heard the door click. You immediately shot up and put your back into the corner of the room sitting on top the bed.

"Loki I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking I'm s-" he slammed the door making you pause. He looked at you and he was clearly disappointed.

You lifted your knees to your chest and put your hands by your sides. "I'm sorry." You said very quietly as he circled the bed with his hands clasped behind his back.

"I don't know what you were thinking either." He said stopped just to your side and you turned to him so no part of your back was reachable to him.

"But I do believe we will never have this conversation again." His words made you shutter.

"Lo'," You pleaded anxiously. "Sit up." He demanded and you didn't. "No Loki please." You shuttered gripping the sheets.

"Don't make me ask again." He said louder this time and you whimpered some sitting up. "Come here." He said sternly taking a step back, pointing down at the floor.

You slightly whined again squirming some. "Now." He said louder and you quickly stood standing on the spot.

You put your hands behind you over your bum, you were extremely tense but a familiar fiery knot was forming in your stomach as he circled you, eyeing you like a predator does his prey.

"And here I thought you and I had been getting along," he said pulling some hair away from your neck and replacing it with his lips. "I just, I'm sorry." You said distractedly, tilting your head for him.

Maybe all of this was a ruse for more of his attention and I didn't even realize

You screamed in your head and swayed some on the spot not moving your hands. "I believe that's exactly what that was darling." Loki said and your cursed feeling him leave your head.

"I-" You went to explain yourself but stopped and let out a small moan as his lips hit a sweet spot and you could feel him smirk.

The knot in your stomach grew and you swayed some aching for touch. "Patients," Loki said in your head again and you blushed madly. His hands were placed on top of yours, guiding them off of your bum and down to your heat above your jeans and you sighed.

"I'm sorry I haven't been as present lately my dear," he said and unbuttoned your jeans and you bit your lip hard.

"The plan is coming along well, we're getting closer." He said and you pushed your hips back against him as his hand slid into your pants rubbing on top of your panties.

Your hand held onto his free arm that he has wrapped around your torso. "You're aching for my attention aren't you, pet?" He asked and you moaned as he rubbed you over your panties.

"Answer me, you know I don't like repeating myself." He said and you let out a breathy moan. "Yes." You said quickly and he smirked.
Oh god please be careful,

You mentally pleaded as he slid your panties to the side rubbing his index finger up your soaking folds.

"Have you done anything like this before?" He purred and you shook your head and he let out a deep chuckle. "I'll start slow." He assured kissing your ear and you nodded.

"But you still need to be punished." He said and moved his hands, pulling your arms above your head as a chain suddenly dangled from the ceiling linking your wrists and holding them there tightly.

"No no please!" You pleaded and he nudged your legs apart with his knee, two more chains linking your ankles there and you whimpered some. "Lo'," You pleaded again and he walked in front of you.

"Pick a number, choose wisely." He said and circling you. What's the number for? What if it's how many Spanks you get? What if it's how many times you see him? Oh god.

"What for?" You said quietly as he eyed you. "Your punishment." He said circling more. "One then, one." You quickly decided and he smirked.

"You're clever," he said and suddenly your pants and shirt vanished. "Shit," you said quietly and felt yourself getting hot.

"(Y/N)," he said in a sexy, raspy voice by your ear and you felt his bulge against your back and could feel how big he was.

"Yes?" You asked. "Yes sir," he corrected and you nodded quickly. "Yes sir?" You asked again. "I want your consent." He said by your neck and you teasingly moved your hips up some to rub against him earning a groan, his hands quickly held your hips away.

The truth was he would have his way with you wether you said yes or not, but he preferred your consent should you give it. "Yes sir." You said anxiously.

You felt one hand slide back around your torso and into your panties and moaned as he rubbed circled on your sensitive clit, his other hand giving a hard slap to your bum.

You jerked forward with a groan only to moan as his hand didn't move with you applying a lot of pressure. "Shit." You gaped and he wrapped his other arm back all the way around your torso holding you flat against him feeling his bulge on you.

"Sit still."