Paintings

You've been having visions non stop. Horrible visions that you couldn't even describe. Your paint to get your mind off it, only to snap back into reality and realized you had painted it.

An entire wall of your room had horrible visions of innocent people being hurt. One was you on your back with a face of pain surrounded with rubble.

One of Stark tower, one of a blood stain on a wall you didn't recognize.

You blinked and realized oh had done it again. This time it was you, with Natasha Romanoff standing over you, a knife between your shoulder blades.

Your eyes widened and you dropped the paint and brush, sending it everywhere. Loki has began to leave your door open seeing as he wasn't far from you much anymore.

"Loki," you whispered shaking. "Loki!" You screamed not moving. Quickly you heard heavy  and quick footsteps as Loki burst in.

"(Y/N) are you alright-" he stopped seeing you, your back was still to him. He looked around the wall and saw your picture and wrapped his arms around you and you shook crying silently.

You were both silent for a moment, then a wave of anger burst over you. You broke out of Loki's arms and without hesitation punched the wall right on the picture, your first going completely through the wall as it cracked all over.

You realized what you did and pulled your arm back. It didn't even hurt. You looked at what you did and lifted your hand seeing wet paint all over it.

The wall was at least a foot thick, solid stone. Loki took your hand and walked into your bathroom washing  the paint off.

You gazed blankly down and he looked at you. "(Y/N)," he said and you looked to him. He cupped your face and kissed you sweetly then hugged you. "You're clearly strong than you know, you saw the bad parts, you didn't see all the good." He said and you sighed. He's right.

You looked at he hole in the way and chuckled. "I broke my room." You laughed and he laughed with you. "You can stay in my quarters," he smiled and you blushed madly.

"Oh- Loki no I couldn't impose-" "I insist, consider this my excuse." He smiled and you blushed looking down.

"Come on, for time being you can stay in the lab with me." He said guiding you out.