Thank You

Neither you nor Loki wanted to leave the cave anytime soon, you simply sat and held each other trying to control yourselves for several hours.

Then decided, it was time to go home. Loki also made it seem as you had died by Loki on Svatelheim, should anyone come looking.

-

Loki morphed you both into Asgardian soldiers, using the ship you flew back to Asgard and walked into the throne room seeing Odin, and surprisingly your own father.

"Forgive me, my liege. We returned from the Dark World with news." Loki said.

"Thor?" Odin asked and you could feel Loki's annoyance of the question. Your dad standing unfazed beside you two.

"There's no sign of Thor, not the weapon, but..." you said slightly taken aback by not your voice.

"What?" Odin asked. "We found two bodies." Loki said.

"Loki," Odin said, his face flashing with sorrow. Loki nodded. "And the other?" Your dad asked anxiously suddenly.

"The Vanaheim girl, sir." You said. You expected your dad to at least look sorry, but instead got a much worse surprise.

He scoffed, and walked from the room. "I do not request her body brought back to Vanaheim," he said as he opened the door to leave.

"She did this herself." He said and left. Thanks 'dad'.

Odin looked down. "What happened to them?" Odin asked sitting down.

"The prince was stabbed, the girl died by his side." Loki said. "Of what cause?" Odin asked. "Unclear sir." He said. Odin looked down not saying anything.

You were the only three people here, and soon, just the two.

-

A maiden servant stood head down beside Odom's throne. Thor Entered the room.

"You once said there would never be a wiser King than me. You were wrong. The alignment has brought all the realms together. Every one of them saw you offer your life to save them. What can Asgard offer its new King in return?" Odin asked.

"My life. Father, I cannot be King of Asgard. I will protect Asgard and all the realms with my last and every breath, but I cannot do so from that chair. Loki, for all his grave imbalance, understood rule as I know I never will. The brutality, the sacrifice, it changes you. I'd rather be a good man than a great King."

"Is this my son I hear, or the woman he loves?"

"When you speak, do I never hear Mother's voice?" Odin sighed. " This is not for Jane, Father. She does not know what I came here to say. Now forbid me to see her or say she can rule at my side, it changes nothing."

"One son who wanted the throne too much, another who will not take it. Is this my legacy?"

"Loki died with honor, as did Lady (Y/N), I shall try to live the same. Is that not legacy enough?" Thor asked.

Odin nodded and Thor turned the Mjolnir downward and extended it to him.

"It belongs to you, if you are worthy of it." Odin declines.

"I shall try to be."

" I cannot give you my blessing, nor can I wish you good fortune." Odin says.

"I know." Thor said and he turned to leave.

"If I were proud of the man my son had become, even that I could not say. It would speak only from my heart. Go, my son." Odin said proudly.

"Thank you, father." Thor said with a smile and left.

You lifted your head, taking your normal form as Odin reveled himself to be Loki, a huge grin playing at his face.

"No, thank you." Loki said and you both chuckled as you took a seat on his knee sharing a kiss.

"You're the perfect king." You Smiled and he smiled. "And I will have you as my queen." He smiled brightly. You sighed and meant against him, one hand holding the scepter and the other your waist.

"What shall we do with this place, my king?" You asked giggling a bit.

"I have yet to decide." He smiled down at you. "With Thor Gone off into the realms, we have our pick of the place." He smiled.

You smiled. "Who knew, that one day we would truly be sitting on the throne of Asgard together." You giggles and he smiled looking to you.

"I did, from the moment I learnt your name on Midgard." He said with a serious face and your heart dropped to your stomach and you blushed madly.

He smiled and pecked your cheek. "You're cute when you blush my dear." He smirked and you gave him a nudge.

"Hush." You both chuckled.