Yeild

Loki turned swiftly. "Ah, my son, Thor, has returned! Greetings my boy." He said trying to play the part of Odin.

You lowered your head and stepped away some.

"It's an interesting play. What's it called?" Thor said curiously.

"The Tragedy of Loki of Asgard. The people wanted to commemorate him." Loki said and you took a quick shot knowing what was coming.

"Ah, indeed they should. Oh, I like the statue. A lot better looking than he was when he was alive, though. A little... a little less weasely, less greasy, maybe." Loki didn't seem impressed.

Suddenly Thor pulled out the skull of Surtur. "Do you know what this is?" Thor asked.

"Oh, the skull of Surtur. That's a formidable weapon!" Loki said and Thor handed it to a guard.

"Do me a favor. Lock this away in a vault so it doesn't turn into a giant monster and destroy the whole planet." He said.

Loki was running out of ideas.

"Thank you, dear. Um, so it's back to Midgard for you, is it?" Loki said also taking a shot quickly.

"Nope. I've been having this reoccurring dream lately. Every night, I see Asgard fall into ruins."

You have a slight shrug considering it.

"That's just a silly dream, signs of an overactive imagination." Loki said and you fed him a couple grapes as he sat down.

"Possibly. But then I decide to go out there and investigate. And what do I find, but the Nine Realms completely in chaos. Enemies of Asgard assembling, plotting our demise, all while you, Odin, the protector of those Nine Realms, are sitting here in your bathrobe, eating grapes."

Loki swallowed. "Yes, well, it is best to respect our neighbors' freedom." He said standing again.

"Yes, of course, the freedom to be massacred." Thor said.

"Yes, besides I've been rather busy myself." Loki lied again and not doing so well.

"Watching theater."
"Well, board meetings, and security council meetings..."
"You're really gonna make me do it?"
"Do what?"

Thor turned and threw Mjolnir. "Oh dear god." You said and sighed getting a quick vision of what was to come, not seeing that Thor also saw your eyes flash.

"You know that nothing will stop Mjolnir as it returns to my hand. Not even your face." Thor said putting his hand on the back of Loki's head.

"You've gone quite mad. You... you'll be executed for this!" He yelled.

"Then I'll see you on the other side, brother." Thor whispered as the Mjolnir got closer.

"Alright, I yield!" Loki said jumping away revealing himself. You gave an award smile and turned to leave as Skurge ran up.

"Behold! Son of Odin-"

"No, no. You had one job. Just the one." Loki said holding up a finger.

"(Y/N)." Thor boomed and you kept walking.

"(Y/N)," he said in a singing tone. Suddenly Mjolnir flew around you then hit you right in the stomach Thor summoning it back.

"Oh ouch!" You couched standing next to Thor as your disguise also vanished and Loki pulled you towards him slowly.

"Where's Odin?" Thor asked.

"You just couldn't stay away, could you? Everything was fine without you. Asgard was prospering. You've ruined everything. Ask them."

"Where's Father? Did you kill him?"
"You had what you wanted. You had the independence you asked for." Thor chased him backwards and Loki pranced up the stairs falling onto the couch as Thor put the hammer to his chest.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow. Okay. I know exactly where he is." Loki said and Thor pulled away.

"Good, grab your little girlfriend and let's go." Thor said walking off.

"And we were having so much fun." You Mumbles walking beside Loki.