You Owe Me- Own*

MORE SMUTTY SMUTTY SMUT SMUT

He ate you out furiously holding you tighter as you wiggled. "Fuck!" You moaned loudly and arching your back. "Loki I'm close," you moaned loudly and he started to pull away.

"No." You commanded and he smirked but pulled away and you let out a distressed whimper panting. "I said no-!"

"Hush." He commanded putting a hand around your throat and you went to protest. "Don't, even, try." He growled and you closed your mouth.

"I am in charge, not you." He said and you wiggled some. "Now hush, and let me fuck you like the precious little pet you are." He growled and your stomach twisted.

Fuck

He vanished his own clothes and you looked down and pulled your legs together. "Loki you're huge-" "well I'm not Midgardian." He chimed and you blushed. "I will be careful, but only till you are comfortable." He noted and nodded.

"Now open your legs or I will." He said and you quickly did as wide as possible and he smirked kissing you sweetly. "Good girl." He complimented and you smiled.

I love it when he calls me that

"Well good darling." He said you blushed but smiled. He lined up and brushed up your entrance and you ached for him. "Pleas-" "Hush," he said sweetly but demanding.

He pushed the tip in and you hissed a bit and held tightly against your chained hands. He slowly slid in more and you whimpered loudly from pain. "Wait wait wait," you moaned and he quickly stopped.

"Shhh relax," he said kissing and you melted into him as he distracted you long enough to slide all the way in and you moaned against his mouth.

You bit his lip and he waited till you were ready. "Move, please." You begged and he quickly did, he started slow but was growing impatient.

"You're so tight." He hissed and you wrapped your legs around his waist. "Faster." You breathes and once again he stopped completely. "Ask nicely." He demanded and you swallowed. "Please?" You asked and he chuckled. "Please what?" You blushed furiously and slightly sighed. "Please fuck me faster." You said quietly and he slammed into you.

"Fuck Loki!" You moaned and he kissed you again. He quickly sped up but never stopped increasing his speed. You meant your head back closing your eyes tightly and Loki looked over you admiring his view before he took one of your nipples into his mouth.

"Hmph." You moaned. He let out breathy moans into the crook of your neck and he reached rubbing your clit. "I'm close." You whimpered and he moaned rubbing faster and you arched against him. "Please don't stop please!" You moaned loudly and he didn't.

You exclaimed his name and your legs shook and his thrusts grew sloppy. "(Y/N)," he breathed out and you bit your lip hearing him. You connected your lips feeling him spill into you with loud curses and moans.

He didn't collapse on you, he held himself above you with all his muscles flexing. "Loki," You panted and he looked at you tugging the chains and he vanished them.

Your wrists were slightly red and your had small hand prints on your thighs. You both rolled over so you were on top of him. "You're making a mess." You chuckled seeing he had cum all over his length.

He chuckled some and you crawled down and took him all the way down your throat in one try cleaning him completely. He gasped slightly at you and you crawled up on his chest.

"So are you," he said and in one swift motion sling you up over his face as he cleaned you up just the same. You moaned and ran your fingers through his hair. You rolled over on your sides cuddling and making out tiredly.

"I don't owe you anymore." He smiled brushing your hair from your face.

"I own you."

I don't have a problem with that