Im Here

Don't kill me...

You hummed fixing up some food for you and Loki. He sat a few feet from you pouring some mead.

"Darling, can you pass me another glass?" He asked.

"Of course." You Smiled sitting down the toast you held as you stood on your tip toes to grab another.

"Here you are." You Smiled handing him the glass. He planted a soft kiss on your forehead and you smiled and continued about your work.

You fixed a lovely tray and he brought the mead as you sat down to enjoy your supper.

You sat across from each other, legs crossed on the floor the foot sitting on the small coffee table.

You both smiled.

The two of you had recently lost track of how much time had passed.

After all, it's hard to keep track of day and night when there is no sun rise and nothing but stars.

You laughed together, talked together, and ate.

He put away all the dishes, seeing as you prepared it. The both of you were getting tired and decided it was time to retire.

"Are you coming to bed, dear?" He asked.

"Yes my love." You Smiled and you joined him in the small bedroom.

You began to change into your night-wear, and had a vision. Your eyes flashed, and it was gone.

In that moment, your heart wrenched. You felt sick to your stomach.

You thought for a moment you would throw up. You gasped in shaky breaths, your hands in rapid Shakes lifted so your eyes so to view them.

"Are you alright?" Asked a soft worried voice behind you. You turned to look to Loki. His eyes filled with worry and love.

"(Y/N)," he began again, you only cried silently.

"What have you seen?" He asked finally.

Your lips parted as you continued to breath shakily.

"Let's go to bed, my sweet." You choked out.

Loki gave you an odd look but listened.

He didn't lay down, instead he sat, fully turned towards you on his knees.

You returned the stance,
Placing your arms around his neck.

His quickly wrapped around your small waist.

Tears raged silently down your cheeks.

Tears from Loki's quickly following.

"He's won." You choked.

"When?" He cried.

"Any moment now." You croaked out.

Silence.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Loki."

Your eyes met each others and you kissed.

Softly, and slowly, you held each other close and shared your passion.

Each of your tears stained each others cheeks.

You both broke the kiss.

"(Y/N)-" Loki said scared and you let out a small cry, his hands were flaky. So were yours.

"(Y/N) you-"

"You." You said looking at him.

You cried and his hands found your waist again. Yours clung to his neck.

"My dear, I love you, I love you more than you will ever know-" he cried quickly and frantically.

"And we will be together through eternity, in the halls of Valhalla-" he cried and you cried into his shoulder.

"I love you too." You cried.

"Be still now," you said holding his face, as he held yours. Your eyes glistened at each others as your bottom lip quivered.

"We have been through, much worse." You Smiled.

He slightly smiled and nodded.

Loki's hand on your cheek began to disappear, one of yours completely gone now.

"No, oh god (y/n) no-" he cried clinging to you frantically.

"It's going to be alright." You said holding him the best you could. He was going fast- so were you.

He cried, as did you.

"I'm so sorry-" he apologized. You shook your head.

"Hush now, darling, we will be forever." You said, you placed your foreheads together. Loki cried out as did you.

"Hush, my love, as we enter together, peacefully, into Valhalla." He said.

"I love you." You cried.

"I love you." He choked.

Soon, he felt your hand slip from his cheek, you felt both his cease.

Your eyes connected once more, just to watch,  painfully, as his angelic features, and your gorgeous face, dispersed into dust...

The bed, remained empty.

The ship drifted, unmanned, aimlessly through space.

The mead sat, still half drunk in the kitchen.

A wedding band, and ring, sat together.

Glistening, on the bed side table.

I'm so sorry...

Please don't kill me but when part two comes out I may rewrite the ending or continue it!