To Infinity

MAJOR

INFINITY

WAR

SPOILERS

FROM

THIS

CHAPTER

ON

DO

NOT

READ

IF

YOU

HAVE

NOT

SEEN

THE

MOVIE

(BOLD AVENGERS 4 THEORIES)

You sat in the co pilot seat as Loki began guiding the two of you towards the now Asgardian ship. It was really quiet.

"....but MUST we-"

"Loki." You snapped. He sighed.

"We Both agreed that we should go to Thor. You finally for some fat chance are getting along, Asgard is gone wether you believe so or not Thor will want us there."

You said tracing the ship.

"I know. You're right. He will perish without me-"

"That is not what I meant!" You both laughed together.

You sighed and both smiled seeing the ship come in to view.

"Loki... what do you plan on doing with the Tesseract-"

Suddenly Loki jerked the steer and the ship jolted backwards making you jerk forward Loki quickly standing and taking your hand leading you to the back of the ship as it halted.

"Give it back to me." He snapped.

"What? Why?" You asked pulling the Tesseract magically from your cape.

He snatched it from you.

"I've made a horrible mistake-" he gaped staring at the cube, twirling it in his hand.

"Lo'-" you said reaching to take it. He jerked it from you.

"DONT TOUCH IT- please don't touch it-" he said quickly, you didn't listen and snatched it from him.

"I don't think you're in your right mind!" You snapped holding it from his reach.

"(Y/N) if you're holding the cube he will come for you!"  He snapped furiously and scared. Your eyes widened and you tossed the cube across the ship.

"I don't want it!" "Neither do I!" You both shrieked.

You shoved him. "WHY WOULD YOU TAKE IT!"

"I FORGOT!"

"YOU HAVE TO GET RID OF IT!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO TOSS IT INTO SPACE!?"

"YES!"

You both gasped and yelled staring horrified at the cube. You both just stared, the blue block glowing, the space gem within it. Neither of you spoke.

You just waited. For some sort of idea.

Loki's sighed and held the bridge of his nose.

"We need a plan."

-

You walked into the room of the large asgardian ship, seeing Thor. Thor looked to you two in the mirror.

"Maybe you're not so bad after all." Thor Smiled and tossed a small box sort of object in his hand then caught it.

"If you were here I might even give you a hug." He said and tossed the object at Loki, who swiftly caught it.

"I'm here." Loki smiled, Thor smiling back.

-

You sat down in the large dining area of the ship. Asgardian families walking to- and -fro.

You and Loki say beside each other, chairs scooted back, your feet on his chair between his knees, his on either side of your waist of yours.

You both sat looking at each other. "Are you sure Loki?" You asked quietly. He sighed. "I'm afraid so." He said. You both sighed.

"This is a dangerous game.." you said.

"I know." Loki said sadly.

You walked silently back to your quarters. Loki's Head has been buzzing for weeks. Thanos was coming.

You'd have to go through with the plan. You both changed silently and crawled into bed together.

Loki held you close to his chest, you could hear his heartbeat. He could feel yours against his skin.

He rubbed your back, you soaked up his warmth.

"I'm scared, Loki." You said. You knew Loki had been blocking your visions. You weren't sure if you should be grateful.

"I am too, my sweet." He said.

You felt tears threaten your eyes and sniffed. Loki quickly lifted your chin and brushed his thumbs under your eyes.

"Shh, don't cry my love, don't cry." He pleaded and you couldn't help it anymore, silently you stated to cry and you kissed Loki softly.

The kiss was full of emotions, apologetic, scared, love, horror, grief...

You felt a wetness his your cheek and realized Loki had stared the shed tears. You quickly wiped your own face then wipes his and you both held each other close, your foreheads pressed together, your chest flat against one another's.

"I love you." He spoke, horse.

"I love you too."