Short

It's almost been a week. You didn't like calling he shots for these people. They called you Lady (Y/N), and my Queen which was pretty cool, but you didn't want to be the one on top.

You had a long day, and no one to console. You walked into the bedroom and shut the door behind you. You sighed putting your head against it. I want to see him.

You got a slight idea and concentrated hard, your eyes flickered and the faint image of Loki appeared. You giggled to yourself happily. He's okay

You smiled. He was in a glass cage. He was currently sitting gazing up bored like, but he was perfectly fine. You turned seeing a green shirt on the floor, one of Loki's he had worn before. You stripped to nothing but your underwear and picked it up.

It smelt of him and your heart stammered. You pulled it on and crawled in bed, quickly grabbing his pillow and cuddling with it. It also smelt like him, his entire side smelt like him.

You closed your eyes and only saw him, which was a dream for you, asleep or awake. The plan was almost in full effect, you would see him soon.

You smiled and closed your eyes. "I miss you Loki." You said slightly sad. "I'm coming to get you, hang on my love." Your voices tone changed to excitement and passion.

Unaware, that he awaited each moment in hopes it will be time. He waits patiently but anxiously at the same time. His waken and sleeping thoughts all of you.

And you slept