You're Welcome

After your little punishment you carefully watched your tongue around Loki. He brought you each meal and occasionally would pop in to make sure you were okay.

It's only been three days and almost one wall of the room was covered in colorful paintings you had painted. You had painted a landscape scene of a small Vanaheima village you use to visit.

You also painted Asgard, and constellations on the ceiling above your bed. Loki found your painting mesmerizing and would occasionally watch as you painted.

You currently had a palette in your hand and had the end of the paint brush between your teeth when you heard the door click but you didn't move.

Loki's POV:

I walked in and saw her chewing on a paint brush and smiled. She was absolutely stunning. I had originally taken her at the thought of gaining favor with Njord, and bringing her back to him.

But as time went on, I found it astonishing how quickly I had been drawn to her. She looked at me and blushed some putting down her paint and turned smiling. "Hey," she smiled and fiddled with her fingers.

"No don't mind me." I said sitting down and she giggled some picking up her paint again turning to a section of the wall.

I watched her smiling. When Njord first found her missing many years ago there were many rumors of where or why she'd left.

Njord himself denied all of them, saying she was taken. Many of the Vanaheim servants said she ran to avoid an arranged marriage, some said she ran with someone. All I truly knew was that this girl in front of me was clearly not taken, and did not regret leaving.

She painting a gorgeous scene of mountains and a lake below, her eyes flickered and I knew she saw something but she looked down her eyes not changing back yet.

"(Y/N)," I said quietly and she dropped the paint brush to the floor not moving. I sat up reaching a hand to her. "(Y/N)," she jumped up with her eyes switching back. "Let me out," she said quickly and I stood.

"What?" I said reaching for the door. "Let me out!" She screamed and ran. "(Y/N)!" I yelled running after her.

Your POV:

You were painting and had a vision.

You saw Selvig and Clint in the lab working on the Tesseract. 'Be careful with that," Selvig said as a soldier you didn't know was going to move it to a case and he stumbled. 'Woah woah!" Selvig yelled and went to catch it, and as it touched him it burned him horribly and began to go off, behaving again.

"(Y/N)," Loki said and you jumped out. "Let me out," you said Quickly. "What?" "Let me out!" You yelled and he opened the door.

You burst into a sprint towards the lab Loki chasing after you. "Move!" You yelled at some guards pushing. You saw the soldier stumble as the Tesseract began to fall and leapt extending a hand.

As Selvig Reaches for it a force-field with a slight (F/C) tent to it surrounded it. When Selvig didn't realize and touched it, it slightly pushed him back.

You breathed heavy and slowly walked over as the Tesseract came to you, and you grabbed it.
Loki stood behind you in shock.

"You can touch it?" Loki asked and you nodded some. "There's nothing I want." You said simply and walked into the plastic lab, sitting in the case.

"You need to be careful." You said simply and stepped out. There was at least one exit near you, but instead you started walking right back to your room.

Loki followed you and caught up next to you. "You're full of surprises." He chuckled. "You're vision is impressive." You said and he smiled some.

"But what you strive for is not what you're letting on." You said reaching your door. "How did you know?" He asked and you smiled.

"I guess I just click with you." You Smiled and picked up your paint brush, and continued to paint.

"You're welcome." You said quietly with your back to Loki and smiled, your eyes flickered and you saw he smiled back.