5 times they were "Caught"

Just as the title says. 5 times Coulson and May were caught. Enjoy!                               

              -nightsisterkaris

    --------- -:x:- ---------

     Daisy

     It was embarrassing to say that she woke up screaming, but thats exactly what had happened. So Daisy was wandering the base halls, and found herself at May's door. She hesitated before knocking, but when she did, the door was opened almost immediately. "Phil-" May stopped when she saw Daisy. "Hey, what are you doing up this late?" May asked.

     "I Can't sleep." Daisy answered.

     "Come in." May invited her.

     May consoled her, and at some point late at night, Daisy realized that she had fallen asleep in May's bed. May was beside her, a hand on her shoulder. Then Daisy noticed a mystery arm around May, and another hand settled in the low, graceful dip of May's waist. Who in the world... Omigosh it's Coulson. Daisy realized. She forced herself to lie still, silently exploding on the inside. Daisy calmed down, and let herself go back to sleep.

     -:x:-

     Daisy woke up to Coulson and May talking. "Do you think she saw me?" Coulson asked.

   "You literally came in moments after she fell asleep. So I acted natural." May answered.

     "Well, she knows now." Coulson said. 

     "Something tells me that she suspected." May answered.

   Daisy faked to roll over in her sleep, and felt the bed move as Coulson and May slipped out. She peeked through squinted eyes, and almost squealed. Coulson was leaving, May was up against a wall, and she was kissing him goodbye. Daisy felt like she was watching a hallmark movie. "Bye Mel. I love you." Coulson said when they broke the kiss. "Love you too." May told him.

      "Love you more." Coulson answered, leaving the room. May shut the door behind him, and came back over to Daisy. May gently shook the inhuman, and said," Hey. Get up. It's almost 5:00am." May said. "I let you sleep in."

     "No. Coulson did." Daisy corrected her, and watched May gasp. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

  -:x:-

    Jemma

    Simmons was up late. She knew that. Today's mission had been stressful, and considering the fact that her patient died despite her treatment, Jemma felt like a failure. She had done everything she could, but the patient still died.

     So there she was, walking the halls of the base, and finding herself at the kitchen. Tea sounded like a good idea. no point in going back to bed of she wouldn't be able to sleep anyway. (Simmons took careful note to get to sleep before Fitz, before the log sawing started.)

     But the kitchen wasn't empty. "What are you doing up this late?" Jemma asked May. 

     "I would ask the same from you." May replied, leaning against the counter. 

     "I can't sleep." Jemma confessed. 

     "Today wasn't your fault." May said, and put her arm around Jemma. Simmons was shocked. The gesture was small, but it meant a lot. "You did everything you could." May assured her.

     "I know, but - wait, how did you know?" Jemma asked.

     "Reading people is a survival skill. It's an important skill." May replied.