Something just like this...

No, all my recent radio surfing has nothing to do with the point that I'm writing two song-fics back to back. Wait, yes it does. And it's probably really crappy.... Im tired, okay? Please forgive me.. thank you!

     This is based of Something just like this by ChainSmokers.

     -nightsisterkaris

---------- -:x:- ----------

('I've been reading books of old, The legends and the myths, Achilles and his gold, Hercules and his gifts, Spiderman's control, And Batman with his fists, And clearly I don't see myself upon that list')

     Laughing, Phil picked May up, his arms wrapped around underneath her arms. Melinda was smiling so hard, her eyes were closed. Stretching her neck, she reached up and kissed him as he swung her around. They weren't young, but they weren't old either.

     Phil put her down, Melinda still pressed against him. "Is that a yes?" He asked.

     "Absolutely."

     "I won't be perfect, but I'll still do my best." He whispered to her.

     "I know." She was still smiling, grinning hard, and kissed him again. "Yes, Phil Coulson, I will be your wife." She said, meeting his eyes.

('But she said, where'd you wanna go? How much you wanna risk? I'm not looking for somebody, With some superhuman gifts, Some superhero, Some fairytale bliss, Just something I can turn to, Somebody I can kiss, I want something just like this')

     "I won't be perfect, I don't have powers, i-" he started.

     "You have a synthetic hand." She sighed. 

      "And I don't exactly have a castle and a crown to offer to the princess." He joked and rambled on.

      "Phil. Thats okay. I'm happy with something just like this."

('Oh, I want something just like this, I want something just like this, I've been reading books of old, The legends and the myths, The testaments they told, The moon and its eclipse, and Superman unrolls, A suit before he lifts, But I'm not the kind of person that it fits')

    "We won't have a happily ever after, you of all people should know that our job is dangerous." He said.

     "Phil. I said that's okay. I don't care." May raised an eyebrow. "I'm happy with just this." 

('She said, where'd you wanna go?, How much you wanna risk?, I'm not looking for somebody, With some superhuman gifts, Some superhero, Some fairytale bliss, Just something I can turn to, Somebody I can miss, I want something just like this')

     May let him put the ring on her finger, Julie Coulson's ring, and he held her close. If she was happy with him, then her was relieved. He wasn't a doctor, or a specialist. But he was happy with her to.

('She said, where'd you wanna go?, How much you wanna risk?, I'm not looking for somebody, With some superhuman gifts, Some superhero, Some fairytale bliss, Just something I can turn to, Somebody I can miss, I want something just like this')

      Suddenly, the team came screaming from around the corner, and enveloped them in a hug. Daisy was screeching in their ears, and she was gonna squeeze them till they passed out. 

      "IM PLANNING THE WEDDING!!!" Daisy shrieked. 

      "I'll shine up Lola." Mack said.

      "I'll call up Robin." Elena smiled.

      "I'll make sure the cake has nutritional value!" Jemma suggested.

      The team went quiet, and blinked at the scientist before bursting out laughing.

      May stepped up again and kissed him.

    ('Oh, I want something just like this

    Oh, I want something just like this')