Maybe This Isn't So Bad...

I'm gonna call this my cheap spy movie chapter. Don't say I didn't warn you. This fic was inspired by the red dress that Ming wore up there in the pic, just to let ya know. Enjoy. 

        -nightsisterkaris

    --------- -:x:- ---------

     "You want me to go where, IN THIS?" May stood in Phil's office while he explained their mission, to obtain a hard drive with several coordinates to old HYDRA bases. "Why don't we send one of the younger ones? This is a NIGHT CLUB by the way." She growled.

    "Because no matter how well we think Daisy, Bobbi, or even Simmons could do, you will always do better." He answered, still holding the deep red dress up for her. She glared at the outfit. "Daisy picked it out, okay?" He sighed. May snatched the dress from him.

   "I'll kill you later." She hissed.

    -:x:-

    Phil and Melinda stepped out infront of the team. May was in a short, slinky red dress and low heals, her hair tossed back into a messy bun, hair still framing her face. Phil donned one of his old rock concert t-shirts, jeans, and a leather jacket.

     The team around them busted out laughing.

    "Whats so funny?" May asked, glaring as she stood in the despicable dress.

    "You look..." Daisy kept laughing. "Like two adults trying to be hip!"

    "Like overgrown teenagers out on a date!" Hunter died.

    "You remind me of an old TV show where they've held off the teenage romance for so long that the actors are no longer teens." Mack stated with a strait face.

    "Okay! We get it!" Coulson sighed.

    The laughter died down. May gave him a look of, 'i-told-you-so', and kept her lips in a firm line.

    "Come on, May, this'll be fun!" He told her, walking toward Lola. Usually, Phil hated putting his beloved car in harm's way, but tonight, it was all just part of the act. A classy couple visiting town for a while.

    "I wouldn't put 'tracking down a hard drive in the middle of a crowded night club' in my category of 'fun'." May raised an eyebrow.

     "What is even in that category?"

     May just raised an eyebrow.

     -:x:-

    They could hear the music BEFORE they drove into the parking lot of a converted warehouse. May glared at Phil one more time, and muttered something about 'younger agents'.

    Phil tried to be the gentleman, taking her arm and guiding her to the back door. Flashing their Daisy-forged IDs, they entered.

    Phil decided that if he ever needed hearing aids, he would blame this mission. All the way.

    May just kept grinning and smiling, trying to blend in.

    There were alot of teens and early twenties, all dancing and drinking and dancing some more. There was an awful wanna-be rock band up on a stage, where the singer screamed into the mic and the musicians half destroyed their instruments. Lights were everywhere. The place was information overload. It almost gave them a headache.

    May signaled to a less occupied crevice, where another couple was making out nearby. Perfect. Less likely of a chance for people to stare. 

   "Where is the O84 again?"May asked into the com.