Hello, Little one

This is another fic where May and Coulson are post-Snapture dust, but left everything to Daisy. So in reality, this chapter is a #Philindaisy chapter, sorry for any mistakes, I was writing way to late into the night.

   Guys I seriously have NO IDEA WHAT THE. HECK. THIS. IS.

    -nightsisterkaris

   --------- -:x:- ---------

   "No way. . ." Daisy breathed, reading through SHIELD's high-clearance files on her mentors.

   "What is it?" Jemma leaned over her shoulder.

   "May and Coulson. . . they wanted to be parents." Daisy hadn't realized that she was holding her breath.

   "I can see that, actually." Fitz walked over.

   "But what is so dramatic?" Jemma asked.

   "The SHIELD stasis archives." Daisy gasped. "They have babies, frozen."

   "WHAT?" Mack turned like a dime.

   "You know, fertilized eggs." Jemma corrected Daisy's amusing word choice.

   "Oh." Mack looked relieved. "Wait. May and Coulson? They. . ."

   "-Wanted to get pregnant someday." Jemma finished. 

   The biochemist continued, "SHIELD agents are exposed to many strange things, such as radiation and 0-8-4's, so agents are given the option to have their reproductive material frozen." She paused. "But it seems that Coulson and May took it a step further, and had zygotes frozen." Jemma read off. "Probably that way, incase something happened to May, someone else could carry the baby. Or if one of them died, the other would still have the chance to raise a child."

   "Wow." Mack stared. "I never saw this kind of thing from them."

   "You okay, Daisy?" Jemma looked down at the inhuman..

   "'M fine." Daisy choked. Her teammates looked at her, waiting for an explanation for her tears. "Jem, do you, uh, remember last week when I told you that I wanted to be a mom someday?"

   "Yes. . ." Jemma frowned with confusion.

   "But I was afraid to find a man because they always die, end up as Nazis, or are possessed? and I didn't want to give my child the inhuman gene through me?"

   "I think?" Simmons nodded.

   "And when I joked that I would find a donor?" Daisy bit her lip.

   "Oh." Everyone suddenly understood, blinking.

   "You want to have a baby?" Jemma summarized. "But you don't want to. . . Impose."

   "Yeah." Daisy said. "And I have a chance right here, but do you think that they would have wanted me to?"

   The group was silent.

   "Five minutes ago we were discussing high-clearance files, and now we're having a serious conversation about having babies." Mack sighed.

   "Thats not relevant." Fitz rolled his eyes. 

   "I think that Coulson and May would be fine with it, but truthfully, you knew them better." Jemma said.

   Daisy looked down at the papers again. "Let me think about it."

-:x:-

   "What do I have to do?" Daisy approached Jemma the next day.

   "What?" The other woman looked up.