Heaven's blessings

Fine. Fine. Fine. Y'all can stop yelling at me now. Here. Have all the words.

     -nightsisterkaris

---------- -:x:- ----------

    She's almost ninety when she comes back.

     Melinda smiles as the sand shifts away from her body and Phil uncovers her again. "Hey Melinda." He smiles, "You're back."

     "I am." Melinda sits up with ease, something that as a woman of eighty eight, May was unable to perform without pain.

    "I missed you, love." Phil's arms squeeze her's.

    "I've lived my life waiting for you. For this again. But you were right, Daisy needed me." May holds him close, standing on the sunny sea shore. It's just as she remembers it.

    "I've waited for you, Mel. I've kept what washes up on the sand. . . things lost to us. I found the pictures from tahiti you lost when the lighthouse was destroyed, I found my mother's recipe book, our first SHIELD badges." He pauses, "And now you."

    Melinda stands up on her toes, kissing him lightly, her hand on his face. "I've loved you for many years. . .  now we have eternity." Melinda nods.

    "That we do." He agrees.

    "Do we still have this beach to ourselves?" 

    "Yes." 

    "Than let's make use of it."

--------- -:x:- ---------

 P.S.    This is not how I think heaven really is. I just tried to make it interesting without pulling in my spiritual beliefs.

-nightsisterkaris