6 times May and Coulson embarrassed Daisy (by being dorky parents)

I hope you like the header image. It makes me smile. I hope it makes you smile too. I got the pics from a blooper reel, LOL.

    NOTE: Some content is purposefully dirty humor, depending how you read it. If you are uncomfortable, just skip this. Thank you!

 -nightsisterkaris   

--------- -:x:- --------

     [1]

    "Wait, is that another boy?" Phil squinted his eyes.

    "Boy sighting confirmed." Melinda noddeded, leaning forward and lowering her SHIELD issue binoculars.

    "I thought she said she was going out with some friends." Phil frowned, his hand on the wheel.

    "Yeah, but FitzSimmons just dropped them off at the movie theater." May folded her arms, and the two exchanged a look. "We're stalking her on her date."

     "I don't care. If someone treats Daisy bad, I'm gonna give them a good scolding." Phil said, opening the car door.

    "Phil we both know you're the dad who sits on the porch with a shotgun but when it comes to actually scaring potential boyfriends, you'll sic me on them." Melinda replied with a small smile. "Wait, where are we going?"

    "To buy movie tickets." Phil shrugged.

     Melinda rolled her eyes, and stepping out of the car, she caught up, taking his arm. They walked the dark parking-lot and made it to the stand. Melinda listened in. "Daisy and her date are going to see Terminator! Isn't that Rated R?" She looked between Daisy's form in the crowd and her partner.

    "Why is she watching R-rated movies?" Phil scrunched his eyebrows. "I'd like two tickets for Terminator." Phil told the cashier.

     "Here you go. You two look like I'm not having to check for parental consent." The woman grinned and handed them the tickets once Coulson paid. May spoke up, "You really have kids trying to watch this?" Melinda raised an eyebrow.

     "Oh, all the time. I had to make sure one lady earlier wasn't eighteen." She laughed waving them in. Phil and Melinda stepped inside, the smell of popcorn and concessions filtering through the air.

    "Wait, what are you guys doing here?" Suddenly Daisy was there in front of them, "No offence, but you two don't seem like the late night movie out kinda people."

    "You didn't hear about the New Captain America movie?" Phil lied.

    "That's not being shown until tomorrow." Daisy quirked.

     "Phil demanded to make sure you would be safe, and wanted to remind you to be home by eleven." Melinda shrugged. Suddenly Daisy's date was there looking panicked.

    "Hey, Daisy, are these your parents?

----- -:x:- -----

    [2]

    "A.C., what's for supper?" Daisy pulled open the fridge.

    "May?" Phil turned and looked at the older woman pointedly.

    "MAY?!?!" Daisy said in shock and confusion. "Well, Maybe for you but-"

     "I reminded you it was your turn to make diner," Phil gently elbowed Melinda, completely ignoring Daisy's mind-in-the-gutter comment. "You can't get out of it this time." Phil said. "Somehow I always end up doing all the hard work around here."