Is it fate? (Dating App AU)

This is dedicated to M_isFor_MelindaMay ! They prompted; "What if Coulson and May met on an online dating app? Coulson decides to meet up with May in real life. They find out that they both are actually working together. Is it fate?" Oh my word, I love this prompt. . . my parents meet on a dating app, so this means a lot to me!

   And uh, it kinda got away from me, the romance really rushed, and this is a bit of a High school alternate universe. . . I'M SO SORRY GUYS!

   You ask, I deliver! Thank you for this amazing prompt! I had so much fun writing it!

-nightsisterkaris

     ---------- -:x:- ----------

   (Coulson's POV)

   "You should put yourself out there." Daisy sighed. "Like, come on boss, its that simple."

   "I don't think-" Phil frowned.

   "Seriously. You're fifty-six, single, and childless. You wanna stay that way or not?" Daisy cocked an eyebrow at her boss.

    "Turn your life around." She smiled. "Or if you just can't do romance, maybe find another person who needs help -like you did mine." Daisy suggested. Phil had found Eighteen-year-old Daisy behind the small school, living in a van off money she had given herself via hacking and what the cafeteria cooks snuck to her. Phil had offered her a job as school secretary in exchange for him not telling the police on the girl. Daisy was twenty-six now, and had been working for him ever since.

   "Very funny." He said, closing the front window of the school, and turning the lock in the key, heading home for the night.

-:x:-

   "Daisy, what is this?" Phil marched up to the girl the next morning, waving his phone in her face.

   "It's a dating app." Daisy rolled her eyes. "And I set up your profile for you."

   "How is this on my phone?" Phil frowned.

   "Simple." Daisy smiled, "every time a device connects to a WiFi source, The database is automatically downloaded and saved, giving me a perfect record of every single one of your Phone's codes. So, just like the CIA or the FBI, I was able to go through your phone from here, using the WiFi records, and download the app for you."

   "No more hacking my phone." Phil sighed, watching the girl smirk at her computer desk. 

   "What? Don't like the profile picture?" Daisy smirked.

   "A picture of me asleep at my desk is not an appropriate profile picture." Phil pinched the bridge of his nose.

   "What? The little drool will make the ladies swoon." she teased.

   "Point meant to be made, no more hacking my phone." Phil told her. 

   "Oh look! You just got a like!" Daisy perked up, and typed frantically. "And from someone named Melinda May." Daisy wiggled her eyebrows. "Sounds sexy."

   "Oh god, Daisy." Phil huffed, and turned around, heading down the hall, quickly forgetting about everything. 

   Even as vice principle under Principle Fury, Phil was also a responsible teacher, having his own classes to teach. Leaving the secretary office, Phil passed the new high school wing. The remodeling was meant for the gifted students, and also meant that Phil would be moving his entire classroom over to a new one, considering that he taught honors history.