Trinity Anne: Two

Trinity's POV

I woke up out of bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face. I went to my closet and put on my workout clothes.

It was about 5 in the morning. That's what time my dad get up to workout during the week. Sometimes, mom and I join and sometimes we don't.

I walked downstairs and into the gym. Dad was in there by himself. I sighed and got on the treadmill, while he was lifting.

I put my headphones in and started jogging. 15 minutes later, we switched. After I was done, I went to take a shower.

Going to the closet after I was done, I got dressed for school and walked downstairs.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen were mom had eggs and grits ready to eat. "Smells good in here girl." I stated.

She started laughing. "Thanks." she said handing me a plate.

Dad came down and got his plate also. We sat at the table in silence.

"Dad...

"End of discussion." he stated.

"All the stories told about you and mom being independent at my age. I want to do the same." I stated.

"Anne, we had no choice but to grow up at eighteen." mom said.

"That's right and I made sure that y'all didn't have to do the same." Dad said.

I rolled my eyes. Once Trayvon was 21, he moved out and when Tyson was 17, he took him with him to ATL.

"So, Tyson can grow up before his time and I can't?" I questioned.

Dad got up from the table. "Trinity, I'm done having this conversation with you. Now like I said yesterday, you are too young. The answer is no. Now no more of this shit, I'm tired of it." he stated.

He walked to his office, closing the door behind him. "Mom, can you talk to him?" I asked.

"Anne, you're dad just called you by your name. I don't think he wants to hear this again." she stated.

"This is so not fair. He let Tyson go with Tyrone but I can't because I'm the baby? And a girl at that? Mom you know that's not fair."

She nodded her head. "I know it's not fair. Now get up and get to school, just leave him alone and he'll think about it." she said grabbing my plate and getting up.

I grabbed my keys and my book bag. I kissed her cheek and went to knock on my dad's office door. "Come in." he stated.

I opened the door. "I'm leaving." I said with an attitude.

He got up out his chair and came to kiss my cheek. "Love you Princess." he stated hugging me.

"I love you too Dad."

He kissed my forehead and I left to head to school. For my birthday, my parents got my a white BMW X6 2017 with pink interior.

Before going to school, I stopped to pick up my guy best friend, Bee.

He was a chunky guy, fashionista, and the got damn life of the party. I pulled up in his driveway, honking the horn.

He came outside laughing and on Snapchat like always. "This bitch always honking the horn at me." he said putting my face in the camera.

"Well, I honk at my hoes." I said laughing.

He started laughing and we headed to school. Pulling into school, I turned down the radio because the campus police be tripping hard.