Trinity Anne: Seven

Trinity's POV

My palms were shaking and my nerves were all over the place. Cameron was coming over to meet my parents and my brothers were still here.

The doorbell rung and I ran downstairs. "I got it." I said racing to the door.

"The hell if you do." Dad said.

"We'll be nice, don't be scared." Tyrone said has he past me on the stairs.

He kissed my forehead and went to the living room. Dad came around the corner with Cameron.

"Hey Trinity." he said spotting me.

I smiled. "Hey Cameron."

The boys gathered around him on the couch.

"Can everyone not crowd him." I stated.

"No no, it's alright." he interrupted.

"So, young blood...

"Tyrone." Mom said from the kitchen.

"I mean, man. What are your interests in my sister?" he asked.

"I believe, that's my dad." I stated.

Cameron chuckled. "This is my dad Trayvon and my mom Noami. And these are my idiot brothers, Tyrone and Tyson." I said introducing everyone.

"Guys, this is Cameron Klien." I said introducing him.

"Hey Cameron, it's nice to meet you. And as you can see, Trinity is very much protected at any cost." Mom said as she came from the kitchen.

Cameron smirked. "Yes, I can see that. But with Mr. Lucas being her dad, it is very much understandable." he said.

"Oh, so you know about that gang life?" Tyrone questioned.

"Huh? Oh no, I mean who in Louisiana doesn't know about Mrs. and Mr. Lucas?"

Tyson laughed. "What? You wanted to be the first to have balls and step to my sister?"

I rolled my eyes. I was so annoyed by this conversation because Dad wasn't even saying anything. He was just sitting there staring at him while Tyson and Tyrone play 100 questions and Mom try to not make things awkward.

"Dad, do you want to say anything?" I asked as I interrupted Tyrone from asking another question.

He looked at me and then at Cameron. "What you got planned after prom?" he questioned.

"Um, there is an afterparty at my homeboy's house." he said.

I put my hand on my forehead.

"Oh really?" Tyrone said smiling at me.

"This party sounds fun." Tyson stated.

"Boys." Dad said shutting them up.

He looked at me and then back at Cameron. He also glanced over at Mom who was, just like me, waiting to see what he was going to say.

"I trust my daughter, it's just you niggas I don't trust. But, I want her home by 3 not, 3:01 or my watch squad will be after you. Keep your fucking hands to yourself or you'll find them in your back pocket not attached to your arms. Respect her or you'll find that you're vioce box is no longer in your throat. Also...

"Honey, I think he understands." Mom said interrupting.

Cameron and I laughed. "Yes, I totally undertstand." he said.

"Okay. I don't want any problems." he stated.

Cameron nodded his head.

"So, is everything good?" I asked.