Trinity Anne: Fourteen

Trinity's POV

Getting off the plane in LA, I was nervous as hell. We were staying at the InterContinental hotel in Los Angeles.

My crew and I had jointed rooms. There were two beds in one and two in the other. I sat my bag down and flopped on the bed.

Bee and True were running around. Bee pulled out his phone and started recording. "Bitch we in LA." he said into his phone.

I jumped off the bed and snatched his phone out his hand. "Bro, you can not post this. If my parents find out that I'm in LA, I am dead." I stated.

"Girl, you got your own house, car, 18, and you graduated from high school. I'm sure your mom won't mind." Woodz stated.

"Her mom isn't the problem." Laila stated.

"Oh yeah. I forgot you got a crazy ass daddy." Bee said taking his phone back.

"You guys can record but don't put LA in anything and don't put this hotel in anything too. Because my brothers follow all you guys."

Everyone nodded their heads. "On the other hand. Lil baby most really likes you if he agreed to fly us out for his concert."

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "I mean he cute or whatever but honestly I think he trying to get something."

Kelsi nodded her head. "I agree. Having you backstage, party bus, and shit like that. I mean he doesn't even know you like that."

"Exactly, that's why I ain't tripping off of none he doing because he ain't getting nothing in return." I stated.

"Well, on that note I'm bout to take a nap for tonight." Woodz stated.

We all nodded our heads. I laid down and had to get right back up because someone was at the door. When I looked in the peephole, it was Dominique.

I haven't seen him since we got into two different vehicles. His vehicles was suppose to take him to practice and ours to the hotel.

"Hey. Thought you was suppose to be at sound check?" I questioned opening the door.

He smiled. "I'm headed there now but I was just making sure y'all were comfortable." he stated.

"Yes, they are very much comfortable and sleep." I said whispering.

"Well, I see you up. Wanna come with? I would enjoy the company." he said smiling.

"I would but to be honest I don't know about going out with you alone." I said being honest.

He burst out laughing. "Yooo."

"I like that and I totally understand. Don't your friends have your location? I promise I'll be nice," he said crossing his heart.

I chuckled. Then I thought about it. Anything could happen while I'm out here. "Wait right here."

I closed the door and grabbed Laila's phone. I sent my location to her and then I woke her up.

"What?" she asked rolling over.

"I going to sound check with Dominique. I sent my location to you." I stated.

"Okay. There's mace in my suitcase. Be safe."

I went to her suitcase and grabbed the mace. Then I left out with Dominique and his manager. I had on a white Good Rich shirt with some black leggings and red fur slides.

We gathered in the car and headed to his sound check. Few minutes later, we pulled up to the STAPLES center.

We got out and went inside. I was sitting in one of the chairs bobbing my head to the music. "Mic check one two." he stated in the mic.