Trinity Anne: Thirty-Six

Laiyah's POV

I got out my car and walked into my parents house. I know it's been over 18 years but the feeling of me knowing who killed my dad is burning inside of me. I walked through the door and no one was in the living or dining room. "Mom?" I questioned.

I heard nothing. I slowly walked upstairs. "KD?"

I got up the stairs and a door opened, out came RJ. "Hey sister."

"RJ what are you doing here?" I asked.

"You told me to look for evidence that we have a sister by another woman."

I sighed and rubbed my head. "Where's mom and KD?" I questioned.

"I don't know. I waited outside til they left."

"That's being a stalker." I said moving him out the way.

I went in the room he left out of. It was Mom's and KD's room. "Well, you know that's in our blood." he said.

"You think that shit funny?" I asked.

"Dad was who he was. You can't hide or run from it." he said taking a seat on the bed.

I rolled my eyes and went back downstairs. As I did, the door opened. Mom and KD was coming through the door. Along with Noami and Tray

"Hey." I stated getting their attention.

Before anybody could say anything back, I heard a gun cock behind me. I turned around to RJ holding a gun.

"RJ what are you doing?" Mom asked.

Tray got in front of Noami and Noami grabbed me. "See, I just want to know the real person who killed my dad." he said coming down the stairs.

"My sister doesn't believe me when I said it was Mr. Bodyguard over here was the one who did it. Come on and show yourself Bonnie." he said to Noami.

"You fucking with the wrong person." Tray stated.

RJ smiled and shot him. KD charged at him, making him hit the wall and drop the gun. Noami made me duck under the table. "Please don't hurt my brother." I cried out.

The bullet missed Tray but Tray didn't miss him when he punched him down to the ground. Noami grabbed the gun and pointed it towards RJ. Tray had him with his hands behind his back.

Mom was just standing there like she ain't know what to do. I got up and jumped in front of him. "Stop!" I yelled.

"Mom, what the hell? You're just going to sit there and let her kill your own son in front of you?" I cried out.

"She stood there and let them shoot her own husband." RJ struggled to get out.

Tray pushed him away from him and Noami dropped the gun. "I wasn't going to shoot him." she stated.

"And Noami and I didn't kill your Pops." Tray stated.

Noami handed the gun over to Tray. I looked at mom. "Mom, why isn't anything coming out of your mouth." I said getting pissed off.

"I killed him." KD said.

All eyes went to him. "If I didn't, your mother would've been dead." he stated.

I rubbed my head. "I told you. Tell her about the sister we have." RJ stated.

Diamond looked at him like 'how did you know that?'. "Mom." I stated catching her attention.

"I don't want to talk about this right now." she said trying to go upstairs.

I grabbed her arm. "This is not just about you and your fucking feelings. It's about your kids too." I stated.

"Hey watch your mouth girl." she snapped.

"No. Did you think about your kids when you made that selfish ass decision to kill my father and keep away a sister?" I asked.

"I didn't keep away your sister. That was her father and mother's decision. There's things about your dad that you have no idea about and I'm not going to stand here bashing a dead guy. Now like I said, I don't want to talk about it." she stated.

I looked at Noami and Tray. "Everything he said was true huh? You planned it?" I said walking up on them.

"Laiyah, you don't know everything." Noami stated.

"I know you killed my dad." I said.

She sighed. I balled up my fist, restraining from punching her across her face. She looked and chuckled. "You need to calm down."

"There's a reason why I left when I did Laila. Let's go." RJ stated.

I rolled my eyes and left with RJ. I stopped by the house Trins and I shared and packed my clothes up. RJ and hit the road to Florida.

Dominque's POV

Waking up in the bed alone, knowing that I went to bed with Trinity next to me. I rubbed my face and sat up in the bed. The door went open and in came Trinity with a cup in her hand, a bottle of water, and pill bottle.

"Good Morning." she said smiling.

I smiled. "Morning."

She put the cup on my side table and opened the pill bottle. "Here you go." she said handing me two Advil's.

I took them and the bottle of water she gave me. I sat it on the table and she handed me a cup. "I've read that tea can help with a hangover, so here you go." she said.

I just looked at her and smiled. I drank the tea and sat it back on the table. I grabbed her and positioned her so that she was straddling me. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." she said putting her hair behind her ear.

She was looking down, playing with her hands. "You know you don't have to be nervous around me." I stated.

She nodded her head. "Good because I know you're a virgin and I'm not going to pressure you into something you don't want to do."

She looked at me and smiled. I cradled her face and brought her into a kiss. I flipped us so that I was on top. I broke away and she started blushing. "You must really fuck with me because I ain't even brush my teeth yet."

She burst out laughing and so did I. I got up and went to brush. Today, I was finishing up my album. Yes Indeed was one of the songs on the album. Trinity and I went to the Cheesecake Factory.

"You know we've been on like 68 dates." I said making conversation.

She started laughing. "Okay?"

"I've met your family, you've met mines." I continued.

She smiled. "Dominique...

"Trinity."

"I do like you...

"But." I stated.

"I'm not trying to get hurt in front of the world. You're an upcoming rapper. There's going to be a lot of girls throwing themselves at you and people making up rumors."

"Can't handle the heat, stay out the kitchen." I stated.

She raised her eyebrow. "What does that mean?"

I sighed and shook my head. "Nothing. Let's just get to the studio."

I paid and we headed to the studio.