Trinity Anne: Thirty-Two

Trinity's POV

Me - what should I do with my hair?
Dominique💙- leave it natural. I like your real hair
Me - so black
Dominique💙- girl🙄
Me - 😂😂😂

I was getting ready to go to school. Of course I'm home, in my old room because dad thought it would be a great idea that Tyson and I live together AGAIN.

Tyson and I agreed to get alone and if one of us do want to say something, we'll text it to each other and fight in private.

I walked downstairs where dad was trying to make breakfast. "Morning dad." I said

"Morning."

He sounded kinda sad and I knew why. It was coming up on Uncle CJ's death, which is also mom's birthday. Sad right?

"Are you okay? Need any help?"

He shook his head. I got up from the barstool and went to take the spoon out his hands. "I got it." I stated.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. I finished the eggs as he did some pancakes.

He was making breakfast for mom like he always do on Mother's Day, Valentines, or her birthday.

"Goodmorning." Mom said on her way downstairs, smiling.

"Morning mom."

"My birthday isn't until Friday." she said taking a seat at the island.

"I guess dad wants to plan early." I said.

Dad went over and pecked her lips. "You're so sweet." she stated.

"Now that my dad is doing all of this, don't hold out." I said.

Dad burst out laughing and came to high five me. Mom smiled and rolled her eyes.

"That's my fucking daughter." he said.

Tyson came down and we began to eat breakfast before it was time for me to go to school.

I was wearing a matching set with my black Balenciaga. I took out my braids because they were heavy and hurting my head. So, I put my hair in a side ponytail.

@TrinityAnne: your body goals 🍑❤️167,212

❤️167,212

I still haven't turned on my comment section. But you think that stopped them trolls? Hell no. Because they'll go to my other pictures where my comments are turned on and comment some bullshit.

Dominique and my mom tells me not to worry about it but it's hard when people have some fucked up assumption.

Dominique💙 - I wish you turn on your comment section😩 so I can comment on that ass🥰
Me - 😂😂😂thats why I'm not turning it on