Trinity Anne: Forty-One

Dominque's POV

Breaking Trinity's virginity was rare for me because the only person's virginity's I took was when I was breaking mines.

Marlo and the guys were on my ass about getting back in the studio but I promised Mom's a vacation before she started back working.

Trinity came back to ATL with me. We arrived to my mom's house and got out the car. I grabbed Trins hand and we went in the house.

"Mom you packed up?" I asked as I walked in.

Minnie and Nancy came from the back with their suitcases. "We're ready." they stated.

"What about you Toby?" I asked walking in his room.

Toby was closing his suitcase. "I'm ready."

I walked out his room and knocked on the door of moms. "Mom? You ready?"

"Yeah. What about everyone else?" she questioned putting on her earrings.

"Everyone's ready their putting their stuff in the truck now. Trinity's in the living room."

She looked at me. She walked over to close the door. "Why you didn't tell me Trinity was coming."

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. You got a problem with that or something?"

She walk up and leaned on the dressed. "Dominique, are y'all official?"

I rubbed my face. "I mean, we're social media official."

She smiled and then came to grab my face. "What about your money?"

"Mom, her parents own four shoe companies, a dance studio, Modeling Agency, and two clubs. Plus, she's a model herself."

She gently tapped my face. "Okay good."

I shook my head. She finished packing and I grabbed her bags. I went in the living room to Trinity sitting on the couch in her phone. I went to the car to put mom's stuff in the trunk.

"Who's ready for Miami?" I asked walking back in the house.

Toby jumped up. I grabbed Trinity's hand and we got in the truck. Marlo and the some of guys were coming alone so could do some work. We got on the plane and headed out.

"We met in Miami." Trinity stated.

I smiled. I kissed her hand. Landing, we got off the plane, grabbed our luggage, and hopped in another truck on our way to our Airbnb. This was my second plane ride of the day and I was exhausted. As soon as we got to the house, I hit the bed.

"Dominque?" I heard in my sleep.

"Huh?" I groaned.

She chuckled. "Dominque, come on." she said getting on top of me.

It was Trinity. She straddled me and started to kiss my neck.

"Okay okay, I'm up." I said rubbing my face.

She smiled. "Why are you sleeping?"

"Because I'm tired." I stated.

"Me too babe but I'm up and we're suppose to go Bike and Roll. Your mom wants to go before it gets dark."

I sighed. "Okay."

She got off me and helped me up. Going in the living room, everyone was sitting around throwing out ideas of what we can do for this weekend.

I sat on the couch. "What about the aquarium?" Toby asked.

"How about we go after the Bike and Roll." I said rubbing his head.