Trinity Anne: Twenty-Three

@TrinityAnne: 🌹🌹🌹
❤️67,046 💬5,446

I had gotten my hair done by Arrogant Tae once again. I was in love with what he did with my blonde hair that I had to fly him out to Louisiana.

"So what's your name going to be now that you've gotten the red?" he asked me.

I started laughing. "I don't even know. Give me a name." I said as I was on snap.

"How about Rose." he stated.

"Okay now. Rose." I said sticking out my tongue.

He packed up his stuff and got ready to leave. Then Laila came in after work. Dominique and Marlo went back to ATL. He had a couple of business opportunities that he couldn't pass up.

It was the end of summer and my first day of college was tomorrow. I was extremely excited.

"Damn. This is amazing." Laila said playing in my hair.

"Well, girl let me tell ya. My new name is Rose." I said.

Laila rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Okay Rose. First Becky, then Becky went Blue and now Rose. How imma keep up with you and these names?" she asked going into the fridge.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. But I wanted ask you if you wanted to go to my parent's for dinner. Mom's cooking lasagna, corn on the cob, and garlic bread." I stated as I read the text.

Laila nodded her head. "Yeah, that's cool."

She went to take a bath and then we left out. We took her car because I really ain't feel like driving.

"Have you talked to Baby?" Laila asked.

I looked at her and smiled. "Why?"

"Because Marlo told me that they're hosting something in Raleigh, NC." she stated.

"Okay." I said scrolling through my news feed.

"My question is, do you wanna go?" she asked.

"One, Dominique hasn't said anything to me about that. Two, how many times do I have to say lowkey. I get that y'all think we like each other but at the same time, I don't have time to be played in public." I stated.

"But Trins., he wants to be in the public light with you and have done everything to be in the public light with you. Clubs, IG, wanting to go to the mall."

"That doesn't mean anything. I'm not falling for a nigga that fast. Especially someone that's in the public."

"First of all, you can sit there and front like you don't have a crush on him but I know you do." she stated looking at me.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Okay okay, I have a crush on him but so many people are going to have something to say. Like people have something to say about Khloe Kardashian and her guy."