Trinity Anne: Forty-Six

Trayvon's POV

I've been out the game for eighteen years now. I never expected to be napped. I'm rusty and off my game.

Last thing I remembered was walking out the club and things went black. They covered my face and reached for my gun before I could.

I was thrown in the van and rolled when the van started moving. I kicked one of them in their shit.

They grabbed me and chained me up. I already knew who was up to this. One ripped on the cover from my face.

I looked around and noticed I was in an old alley way.

"Trayvon Lucas." a voice said. "That name holds a lot of power."

I chuckled. "You damn right."

"But that name never behind in the same sentence as missing." RJ said coming to the light.

"I knew you were up to this."

"Little Trinity tells it all." he said walking up to me.

I wanted to smack his ass but I was chained up.

"So what now?" I questioned.

He smiled. "Nice of you to ask. So, I know that Trinity found Laila. I was still in the house, I could've easily did something to your daughter but I didn't. I don't want Trinity, Noami, you, the Lucas Family. You guys are just in my way."

"If you would had touched my daughter, I would have peeled you skin back and watched you suffer through the pain." I stated.

He nodded his head. He left and came back with a bat. He swung and hit me in my side.

"Shit!" I groaned.

He continuously hit me. Then he dropped the bat.

"I want you to stay out of my way! You got me! And if you don't your daughter will be bouncing on my dick. We're not real cousins anyway."

I tried so hard to break away from the chains. He grabbed the bat and walked away.

"I don't take threats lightly. Especially when it comes to my family."

He looked back and smiled. "I can make it into a promise."

Trinity's POV

"Dad said he has a tracker on everyone else. He ain't think to have one for himself." I said pacing the floor.

Everyone stopped and looked at me. Pawran jumped over the couch and ran to Dad's office. Uncle Jacques followed along with Mom. I followed also.

Pawran was on the computer. Mom was biting her nails.

"What's up?" I asked

"You reminded me. Your dad do have a tracker. It's in his wedding ring." Mom stated.

I took a sigh of relief. "Got it!" Pawran stated hitting the desk.

"Give me your phone." he said to Mom.

Mom gave him the phone. He pulled it up on her phone.

"Let's head out." he said.

I followed them. "Trinity, you and Laila stay here." Mama stated.

"No. I'm going, that's my dad!"

"Trinity, this is not an argument." she stated and then walked out.

Everybody left leaving Laila and I alone. I ran to the front and looked out the window.

"Trinity, what are you doing?" Laila asked.