Trinity Anne: Forty-Eight

Tyrone's POV

FATHER LUCAS👨🏾 - your mom gone kill me but I'm gone need you.
Me - I know but she got Biggie big ass blocking the door. Not the mention Trinity bout to burn a hole in the floor pacing and shit
FATHER LUCAS👨🏾 - I'm bout to head over there. Your moms is with Jacques.

I locked my phone and put it in my pocket. I knew dad was going to want me with him.

I've been in ATL pushing my own weight. Dad wants me to quit before moms find out but I'm making so much than what I'll be making at a job.

The only rule dad and I have is not to involve Tyson. Tyson knows what I do and so does Trinity. We're sibling, we tell each other everything.

Even Tyson and Trinity, even though half of the time that can't stand each other.

"Yo Trinity, you need to calm your ass down." Tyson said as he flipped through the channels.

Trinity grabbed the remote and threw it at him. "Fuck you."

I shook my head. The door opened and Trinity went to it.

It was dad. She hugged him tight. "Is everything okay? You can't keep us in here." Trinity stated.

"Do me a favor and don't sound like your mom."

"I want to help Dad." she said.

"No, none of you are going to help. I just came to get Tyrone."

"No you mean none of the twins are going to help." Tyson said.

"Look, you are nineteen." Dad said to Tyson

"And Tyrone was what twenty when he started?"

"Exactly." Dad stated.

"I don't care about none of that. This is my family too. I want to do what I have to help them." Trinity stated.

"Okay, Dad and I have to go. Mom don't need all of her kids out trying to help. Besides, you did your part Trinity. You got Dad back, not to mention you got into a wreck. Tyson you help by watching Trinity." I stated.

Trinity rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. Tyson dapped me off. "Be safe."

"Always lil bro." I said rubbing his head.

Trinity kissed my cheek. She did the same to dad. "Love you guys."

"Love you too." Dad and I said as we walked out the door.

We headed to the car and got in. Uncle Jai was in the passenger seat.

"Put this on." he said as I got in the back.

It was a black ski mask. I put it on with no questions asked. Dad pulled off and we went to a parking garage.

"Trinity's Doctor was working with RJ. She told us that she need to stay overnight so he could get to Trinity. Trinity packed up some money and a gun. It's up to you to get back what they took." Dad said.

I nodded my head. "If you need some motivation. He tried to rape your sister and she was in on it." Uncle Jai said.

"My nigga." Dad said.

"What? He might be scared to hurt or shot a female. I was giving him some motivation."

"Wait it's a female?" I questioned.

"You don't hear the female pronouns coming out of our mouths?" Dad asked.

"I thought you were talking about Trinity. I didn't know it was a female doctor."