Trinity Anne: Four

Trinity's POV

It's been two weeks since signed our names on the lease. I'm so excited be moving out and into my own house. I love my parents but my dad is so protective that it's ridiculous.

I have a 11'o clock curfew during the weekdays and 2'o clock curfew on the weekends, but he wants me home thirty minutes before the curfews.

I've never been grounded because I'm a princess. I have gotten my car privileges taken but Tyrone was still down and he just drove me, unless Tyson wasn't being an asshole.

Other than that, I've never been really in trouble but it's just his overprotectiveness that I'm running from.

Laiyah and I went furniture shopping today for the house. We've got our dining room set and the bar stools. Today we were looking for something to go in the living room.

"I want something like white but not white." Laiyah told the Roomtogo person.

I started laughing. "Something Oyster?" I stated.

"Something Oyster. We got something Oyster." he stated.

We followed behind him and went to look at the sofas. The sofas and couches we saw were cute. The second one we saw, was the one we wanted.

We signed the paperwork and went to get something to eat.

"So for your graduation, Kelsi and I were thinking we all take a trip to Miami." she stated.

I nodded my head. "Miami sounds nice."

"Right. And we can have your graduation party at LIT."

I shook my head. "Girl, I made to pull teeth for dad to let me have my birthday party at LIT. I don't think he'll let me have my graduation too."

"Just ask Noami." she said grunting.

"Do you know how many arguments my dad and mom have over me? Just because I'm the baby and a girl. She'll let me have my way to a certain point but dad, he ain't with anything." I said.

Laiyah smacked her lips. "But you always seems to get what you want."

"Thanks to mommy." I said smiling.

We started laughing and finished our food. Then we loaded up in the car, heading to the house.

@TrinityAnne; my bestiecat better than yours👭 @xoLaila

❤️15,377 💬789