Trinity Anne: Twenty-Four

Trinity's POV

Dominique agreed to meet my parents. So, that means we were headed to Raleigh.

Dominique and Marlo met us at the airport. We all went to baggage claim to get our bags.

"This is what? Our fifth state together?" Laila questioned.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Yeah. By the next state, Trins gone be my girl." Dominique said wrapping his arms around me.

Laila clapped her hands. We got our bags and went to the hotel. Tonight was one of his hosting events.

"We got the penthouse. That's cool with y'all?" Marlo asked.

I nodded my head and looked at Laila. "Y'all barely gone be there." Laila said.

They both laughed. We arrived to the hotel we were staying in and went inside. We were staying at the Embassy.

Dominique and Marlo put their stuff down then went to sound check. Laila and I were just chilling in the room.

@TrinityAnne: real life, mean b*tch🌹❤️67,069                               💬749

❤️67,069 💬749

Laila and I left out the hotel and went to eat something. We went to IHop.

"Are they still selling pancakes?" Laila asked making me wonder about her brain.

She looked at me and started laughing. "Ignore that." she said.

I shook my head. I ordered a Classic Burger and she ordered some pancakes.

"So..." Laila stated.

I looked at and smiled. "We're not going to talk about Dominique."

"I mean why not?"

"Because every time we have alone time, he's all you bring up and I don't want to talk about to him."

She sighed. "Okay fine."

"Have you slept with Marlo yet?" I asked eating one of my fries.

She raised her eyebrow. "Hell no."

"So you're still sleeping with that married guy?" I asked.

"Why does it matter to you, who I'm sleeping with?" she asked with an attitude.

"Why do you have an attitude?"

"Because I feel like you're going to judge me and I don't feel like being judged."

"Laiyah, have I ever judged you? What are you talking about?"

She shook her head. "The reason why I'm entertaining Marlo is because of you. And, he told me he loved me." she said.

"Marlo?" I questioned.

"Girl hell no." she said

I had caught my breath. "Oh good because I was starting to worry."