Trinity Anne: Eleven

Trinity's POV

@TrintyAnne; Miami🌼❤️54,666                                          💬1,567

@TrintyAnne; Miami🌼
❤️54,666 💬1,567

Laila, Kelsi, Woods and I, plus our two gay besties, Bee and True were at the airport waiting for our flight.

I was excited about going to Miami. Vacation, for graduating High School. I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw Cameron's post. It was a picture of us from my party last night.

@cklein; I went four years to build the courage of talking to you. Now that I have, I found out that you're a dope ass person. I hope you enjoy life and become something big.

@TrinityAnne; you're so sweet and I wish the same for you.

I showed Laila and she covered her mouth. "Bitch, that nigga nose wide opened." she making her nose like a pig's.

I hit her and we started laughing. "You a dumb bitch." I said shaking my head.

Our plane arrived and it was time to board. I was so excited because this is my first trip without my brothers or parents. We board, dad got us first class tickets.

Boarding and getting ready to take off, Bee was holding on to Kelsi's and True's arm to death. Laila and I looked at each other and started laughing.

"You're going to be alright." I said to him.

"Fuck you."

Everybody laughed. "Are you sure you wanna add on sins?" Woodz asked.

Bee threw his head back and started praying. It was time for take off. I just put my headphones in and turned on Trolls. I don't care how old I am or how big I get, Trolls will always be the shit to me.

Before I knew it, I was asleep. Then I felt the plane's wheels hit the ground. I looked over at Bee, who's probably been up the whole ride. I gathered my things and we headed out.

"Me and my bitches in Miami!" Woodz said as we were walking through the airport.

She was on Snapchat. Laila and I, our ratchet asses, started twerking in the camera. Kelsi came and smacked my butt.

"Y'all are something else." True said shaking his head.

We grabbed our bags and waited for our Uber. We payed to stay in an Airbnb because don't nobody want to be coped up in a hotel room and having our clothes everywhere and shit, not worth it.

Arriving to our villa, we got out, grabbed our bags and walked in.

"I got the key to streets." I said as I jiggled the keys in my hand.

I opened the door and the place was just like the pictures. It was lit, I was so excited. Laila and I shared the master room. Kelsi and Woodz shared a room and True and Bee had their own room.