Trinity Anne: Eight

Trinity POV

Today was Prom day and I was excited. I was sitting in my mom's chair. Mom and Nana was sitting on the couch, on their phones. Tia walked in and I sat up in the chair.

"Hey girly." she said to me as she came in.

"Hey." I said getting up and hugging her.

"So, what do you want to do with this hair?" she asked

I took my weave out last week, after coming home from the party. I was just rocking my hair in a high bun since then.

"I think I want to rock my real hair." I said as I looked in the mirror.

She nodded her head. "Okay, some curls? Maybe even a trim." she stated.

"I wanted a blonde piece too. Just to like see if blonde looks good on me." I said making her laugh.

"Okay. I'll give you a blonde piece. More like in the front, where I'll put your bang." she stated examing my hair.

"Don't worry, I'll hook you up." she stated.

"Good." I said smiling.

She did her thing on my hair and then Channing came in and did my makeup. After they were finished, I looked in the mirror.

"Oh my goodness. This is amazing." I said talking about my makeup.

My hair was pinned up so that the curls won't fall.

"Tia and Channing you guys did an amazing good. As always." Mom said waking up.

"Awe, my baby looks beautiful." Nana stated.

"Thank you. And thank you guys, I absolutely love it." I stated.

"No problem." they both stated.

We left out the shop and went to get something to eat. I was starving because we went straight to the salon and didn't eat. We walked in the house and the boys and dad were in the living room, as always.

"Dad, how do I look?" I asked flopping next to him on the couch.

"You look beautiful as always." he stated kissing my head.

I smiled. "Thanks daddy."

"You didn't ask us?" Tyrone stated.

"That's because y'all are not important." I said.

"Come on Trins, let's go and get ready." Mom said coming in with Nana.

I got off the couch and we went upstairs. They helped me with my dress and then my jewelry. My dress was a two piece, black dress with rhinestones on it.

I had pink pointed two shoes, that were red bottoms. Along with that, my pink clutch. Makeup was popping, hair was popping and of course, I was popping.

The doorbell rung and I looked at my phone. "He's early." I said.

"Babe, get the door!" Mom yelled downstairs.

I finished taking the bobby pins out my hair and Nana helped me fix it how I would like it. My door opened and Laila came in.

"Girl, I thought you were Cameron." I stated.

"My bestie looking hot and on fire." she said recording me.

I stuck out my tongue and spun around. The doorbell rung again and that time it was probably Cameron because it was around the time for him to come.

I walked downstairs and Tyrone and Tyson stood up. Dad went to get the door. Soon, he came around the corner with Cameron.

"Damn." Cameron mumbled.