Trinity Anne: Fifty

Trinity's POV
*three months later*

After everything that happened, Laila has moved back in with me. RJ is still locked up. The more he's in there, the more charges are being added to him.

Nobody heard from their grandparents. But Laila has found their sister with the help of my dad and his crew.

Dominique and I are great. I don't even know why I was tripping about dating him because he's a rapper because he's actually been all about me. He's given me the password to everything so I wouldn't have a doubt in my mind about him.

I threw them away because I trust him. And what's a relationship without trust. He's alway busy because his album as dropped but he always makes time for us.

Like now, I'm on a plane headed to Houston for one of his concerts. We're on Spring Break at school, so the whole week it's going to be us and his crew of course.

I texted him as I got off the plane and headed to baggage claim. When I seen him, I ran up to hug him. He picked me up and kissed me.

"I missed you." I said kissing him again.

"I missed you too babygirl."

@TrinityAnne: his traveling buddy💙❤️164,555

❤️164,555. 💬412
@_ali.fan_: my man🥰🥰🥰
@TrinityAnne: @_ali.fan_ MY man, but go off sis

We loaded up in the van and headed to the hotel. Dominique was the only one that came to pick me up.

"How's school going?" he asked.

"School is school and I'm over it." I said making him laugh.

"Wish I could've finished high school. Been thinking about getting my GED."

"That's so good." I said out of excitement.

He smiled. "Yeah, but you gotta be my teacher."

We both started laughing. "I guess."

We pulled up to the hotel and got out the van. When we got in the hotel room, clothes went to coming off. We haven't had sex in a whole month and a half ago.

I wanted him and he wanted me. I pushed him on the bed and pulled down his pants. My small hands wrapped around his big partner. I swirled my tongue around his tip. I did it as I looked up at him, seeing that he was looking at me biting his lip.

Then, I took him all in my mouth. I could hear him groaning. I took it out, licked it, and started jacking him off. I spit and took him in again.