Trinity Anne: Forty-Nine

Trinity's POV

It's been a week since everything went down. RJ's in jail and the case on KD and Diamond were dropped because the evidence were mysteriously destroyed.

I was staying with my parents because I honestly didn't want to leave my dad's side. I know he's safe now but I wasn't ready.

It was around one in the morning. Everyone was sleeping. I was laying opposite of the bed, flipping through channels.

I heard something tap against the house. I sat up in the bed and looked around. It did it again. I ran to the light to turn it off along with the tv.

My phone rung and made me jump.

"Hello?" I whispered in the phone.

"Why you turned the light off." Dominique said laughing.

I smiled and went to my window. He was standing outside. I opened the window.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in the phone.

He smiled. "I wanted to see you."

"I thought you had an album to finish."

"It's finished, now I get to play."

I smiled. "Well, you know we're at my parents house."

"Live on the edge."

I look around. "Stay right there."

I hung up the phone and walked out my room and tiptoed down the stairs. I unplugged the alarm so it wouldn't beep when I open the door.

I ran to the side of the house and ran into his arm. He grabbed my face and kissed me.

"I've missed you." I said smiling.

"Oh really?" he questioned.

I nodded my head. "What you doing at your parents house anyway? They got you back on lock down?"

I laughed and shook my head. "No, I just felt like I needed to be here."

"Okay, then."

I grabbed his hand and we went back inside. Once I closed the door, I plugged back up the alarm.

We went upstairs to my room. I turned on the light and locked the door.

"You're the first boy to be in my room besides my dad and brothers." I said laying on the bed next to him.

He smiled and rubbed through my hair. "Real shit?"

I nodded my head. He leaned over and kissed me. I climbed in his lap and straddled him. He was already laying back on the bed.

He flipped us making him on top and I started to giggle. "Shhh." he said making both of us laugh.

"I have a gift for you." he stated.

"Oh really?" I asked smirking.

He started laughing. "Yeah."

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a black box.

"Happy Birthday." he said handing it to me.

I smiled. I opened the box and it was a cross necklace.

"I hit ya homegirl up and asked her what you liked and she told me that you always wanted a cross." he stated.

"It's so beautiful." I said making a sad face.

"Nah, none of that crying shit." he said wiping my face.

I started laughing and push him. "It really is cute." I stated.