Trinity Anne: Forty-Five

Trinity's POV

"Happy Birthday!" I heard some yell in my sleep.

I smiled and rolled over. It was my Nana and Mom. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked stretching and sitting up.

"It's your birthday. We came to bring gifts." Nana said sitting on my bed.

She handed me a box. I opened it. It was a diamond bracelet.

"Okay then." I stated.

"Nineteen and have more diamonds than me." Mom stated sitting on the bed.

I smiled. "Do you look at your hand?" Nana asked.l referring to her wedding rings.

"Yeah mom, you win." I said.

We all laughed.

"Well we have to finish setting up for the party and you have to go and get ready for the day." Mom said getting up.

They left out and my phone started going off.

True - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Turn up time
Woodzy - Happy Birthday babygirl🎂
Kelsi - HBD🎉
🐝 - OH SHIT HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH‼️ how drunk are we getting today?
bestiecat💋👭 - Happy Birthday honey, I'm going out tonight. This face ain't fucked up no more bitch, fuck all that other shit. It's a celebration #NastyNineteen

I laughed at Laila's message. It's been over a week since that shit went down and we've been talking everyday. My parents said that it was cool for us to be around each other for my birthday.

It was either they were going to give me permission or I was going to do it behind their backs. It's my birthday for goodness sake. I need her for this day.

I texted everyone back and started to get dressed to go and get my nails and hair done. Also to pick up Laila. My supporters were blowing up my phone with Birthday wishes and tags.

 My supporters were blowing up my phone with Birthday wishes and tags