Trinity Anne: Nine

Trinity's POV

I woke up with a head rush. My door opened and mom came in with a cup.

"Good Morning." she said sitting the cup on my nightstand.

She took a seat next to me.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" she questioned.

I shook my head. "The last thing I remembered was we were on our way to the party."

"Someone put X pills in drinks at prom and at the party." she said.

"X pills? Those are pills that makes you wanna, you know." I said freaking out.

"Yes baby I know. But don't worry Cameron brought you home last night and your dad as already harrassed the school and Tyrone and Tyson are out looking for the person that threw the party."

"What? Mom that is so not cool!" I yelled getting up out the bed.

"Trinity, it might be cool but someone drugged you without your permission, that's a crime." she stated.

I sighed. "I agree but having Tyrone and Tyson out looking for the person that threw the party? No one is ever going to want me at their party." I said.

"You're not going to anymore parties." Dad said coming in.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Little girl, I think you heard me. You're not going to any more parties until all of this shit cools down and we find out who did this shit."

"You're not serious right now." I said

"I'm as serious as a heartbeat."

"Mom!"

She threw up her hands. "I agree with your father. He knows best for you Trinity."

"No. No, you don't know what's best for me. I'm about to graduate, I'm eighteen, I'm suppose to party! This is ridiculous." I stated.

"It's either that or I take that fucking condo." he said.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Get dressed. Tyrone and Tyson would be back soon and we'll head to Gregory." Mom said.

Dad came up to kiss my forehead. They left out the room and I texted Cameron.

Me - you told me them drinks were spiked. you said nothing about them being filled with X pills.

Cameron - I thought, just like you, that it was alcohol. I never thought that it was filled with X pills either. That's why when I found out, I brought you home.

Me - did we do anyhting?

Cameron - all we did was kiss

I rubbed my head. First real kiss and I don't even remember it. I went to the bathroom and got ready. I did my hygiene things and brushed the curls out my hair. I went to the closet and put on a white, hoodie, crop top with some grey Champion shorts.

"Anne! The boys are here, it's time to go." Mom said from downstairs.

I threw on my red and black Fendi shoes and Champion hat, grabbed my phone, then went downstairs. Dad and Mom were waiting on me. The boys were riding in their car.

The car ride was silent. I had nothing to say to them and I guess, they ain't know what to say to me. We arrived to the restuarant and got out the cars.

"See this is why you in the situation you in. Always got your fucking stomach out." Tyrone said as he saw me.

I smacked my lips. "Shut up you stupid." I said walking passed him.