Trinity Anne: Seventeen

Trinity's POV

I was sleep when we pulled up to Tyson's and Tyrone's crib. I felt the car stop and woke up. Tyson got out the car and shut the door.

"He's such a bitch ass." I said stretching.

"Yo watch your mouth. And be nice, he's your brother, your damn twin." Tyrone said getting out.

I got out the car, grabbed my bags and went inside. They lived in a house with 4bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms.

I went to one of the guest room and got comfortable. I texted mom and told her we made it. It was 10 something there because it was 11 this way.

I went to the kitchen to try and look for something to eat but niggas don't have no food in the motherfucking kitchen. "Tyrone. What do y'all eat?" I asked closing the fridge.

He started laughing. "I mainly eat pussy but um, we mostly order."

I had a disgusted look of my face hint on why he was laughing. "You're disgusting." I said.

"I just joking. No I'm not." he said laughing again.

I rolled my eyes. "Well, I'm hungry." I stated.

He looked at the time. "You just gone have to tough it out because nothing delivers this late."

"No you're going to take me to Walmart and get me a Digiorno's pizza."

"Can't take yourself?" he asked.

"Oh so it's okay for me to drive your car?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders. I walked over to grabbed the keys and he snatched them. "You fucking thought."

I started laughing and punched him. We got in the car and went to get the pizza. Once we came back home, I cooked it and ate.

I passed out after that.

Laiyah's POV

"I want you to have my baby." Joey said as he was on top of me.

I looked at him, then I sighed. "Joey." I stated moving him off me.

"It doesn't have to be now but soon." he said grabbing my hand.

Joey was the guy I was sleeping with. The reason I got into the fight at Trins' graduation party. Joey got married our senior year in high school. Reason being, he got someone pregnant and her parents are very religious. But the baby ended up being a stillborn.

They've been married for three years and the baby was born two years ago. He say he wants out of his marriage and to be with me but I'm not seeing it.

"Joey, we can't have a baby." I stated getting out the bed and putting my clothes on.

He did the same. "Why not?"

"Joey, did you forget you have a wife? If I get pregnant people are going to want to know whos the dad and I don't want to tell my parents that I got pregnant by a married guy." I leaving out the room and going in the kitchen.

He followed behind me. "I told you we're getting a divorce."

"It didn't seem like y'all were getting a divorce when she popped up at my cousin's graduation party." I said looking in the fridge.

He walked up to me. "Didn't I just apologize for that?" he asked as he put my hair behind my ear.

I smiled. Out of all the guys I've with, Joey is the best. "You did but that doesn't stop that fact that she showed up and I had to tell my cousin the truth and real reasoning behind it."

"Who the fuck is she? Why are you trying to be something you're not with her? Aren't you the oldest?"

"Okay first of all, I am myself around her. She's the only person I can be myself around. She keeps my head on straight and she reminds me that I'm the shit and what I'm doing is wrong. Because I would be pissed at KD if I was to find out that he cheated on my mom."

He sighed. "I get it. I'm married. But I love someone else." he said looking at me.

I scrunched up my face. "What did you say?"

He smiled. "I love you." he said taking my hand. "And I hope you love me too because I really want to be with you and for you to have my child and be my wife." he said.

I smiled and shook my head. "Um, you have to go." I said.

He raised his eyebrow and dropped his smile. "What?"

"You have to go." I said pushing him out the door.

"Laiyah." he said before I closed the door.

I know you may be wondering why I did what I just did. To be honest, I don't even know. Just when he said he loved me, I felt something inside me.

No, I'm not pregnant. I'm on birth control, the one that's in my arm and I always use protection, no glove no love.

But what I felt was tingling. Like my heart or something. But at the end of the day, the guy is still married. I shook it off and went back to making me something to eat. As I walked over, my phone start ringing. It was a facetime call from Marlo.

"Hello?" I asked propping up the phone.

"Yo yo yo, what's been up?" he asked.

"Nothing much, working. How's tour life?" I asked.

"Tour life is tour life but Baby and I was thinking maybe you and your girl can meet us in ATL." he said.

"Um, well there's a few things wrong with that. Trins is in ATL already but she's with her brothers and that's a huge disaster. And I have to work." I said.

Someone took the phone and Baby's face was in the camera. "How much you make a hour?" he asked.

I raised my eyebrow. "Why?" I asked.

"Because I'll double your pay if you get your ass on a plane and head to ATL. Because I know she ain't gone come see me without sercurity." he said making me laugh.

"I'm flatter but y'all not hearing me when I say she's with her brothers. They are like their dad, they don't fuck around when it comes to their sister. Especially when it comes to boy trying to enter her life."

Baby looked at Marlo and then they both looked in the camera. "Fuck them niggas." they said at the same time making me laugh.