Trinity Anne: Five

Trinity's POV

Senior Skip Day! I got up and hit the gym with my dad so this body can be right when I put up it in this swimsuit.

"Wanna shake?" I asked my dad after he came out the gym.

"Nah. But since you down here you help your mom with breakfast." he said kissing my forehead.

I nodded my head. "That's a good idea but I don't know how to cook grits. They never work out for me." I said causing him to laugh.

I could cook every breakfast item but grits NEVER work for me. I be wanting to fight them because it's so stupid.

I washed my hands, cooked some bacon, eggs, and waffles.

As I was taking the last waffle off, mom came downstairs. "Good morning." I said.

"Morning. It should be Senior Skip Day everyday." she whispered to me.

"How did you know about that?" I asked.

She chuckled. "Don't worry, your dad knows. You can go." she said.

I started jumping up and down. It's not like I was not going to tell my parents but it's Senior Skip Day. The point of skipping school is that your parents don't know.

But with my parents, they find out everything. I can never find from them, especially my mommy and that's why we're so close.

I fixed everybody's plate and we sat at the table. Afterwards, I cleaned the kitchen and went back upstairs, took a shower, and went back to sleep.

My phone started ringing, which woke me up out my sleep.

"Hello?" I asked in my sleepy voice.

"Yo what's up? Are you up or nah? I'm going with nah because you answered the phone in a man voice." Bee said.

I started laughing. "I'm up now." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Good. What color is your bathing suit?"

I got out the bed and went to my dresser, picking out which bathing suit I wanted to wear. "Um, black and red." I said

"I don't have anything red motherfucker." he said causing me to laugh.

He grunted in my ear out of frustration. "It also have black in it." I stated.

"I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BLACK EITHER MOTHERFUCKER!" he screamed.

I started laughing and hung up. I walked into the bathroom and braid up my hair. I decorated the braids by putting in some gold lace.

I put on my bathing suit. It was a long sleeve, black and red, suit. I threw on some shorts with a pair of slides.

I picked up Rafael as he jumped on the bed. "Come on and let's get you something to eat."

Mom was in the kitchen on her laptop. "Hey mom." I said.

"You look pretty." she stated.

"Thanks. I'm bout to head out and go get Bee before he has a heart attack about what bath suit to put on." I said laughing.

"He's not wearing a girls bathing suit is he?" she questioned.

I started laughing. "No mom. He's confused about which color trunks to wear." I said.

She sighed. "That's good."

I fed Rafael, kissed mom, and hit the road. Today, momma let me borrow her Jeep. I arrived at Bee's house and got out the car. Instead of knocking, I just walked in like I owned the place.