Trinity Anne: Thirty-Nine

Trinity's POV

Fifty five hundred for a new pair of titties I'll buy 'em like Jordans
Give her a couple of thousands now she feelin' important
Dick her down she'll be gone by the morning
She got them ass shots that I like
Pop a Addie we'll be fuckin' all night
She say she got a man but it's alright, shoot out town first class flight

Dominque was letting me listen to one of the songs he wrote and already recorded.

You can be mine and I can be yours
Let's have a baby and name it Dior
Ain't got no time I'm always on tour
I pressed decline I always ignore
I had to tease her so she can want more
Baby we grown we can fuck on the floor
Condo top floor, we gon' make love on the balcony
She want that dick tryna tackle me
I'm gettin' money like I was a athlete
Wake her up, put her back to sleep

"Okay then." I said as the song finished.

"You fucking with it?" he asked.

I nodded my head. "I like it."

He smiled and brought me into a kiss. The kiss deepen. I'm not going to lie and say that the sexual tension wasn't there because it was. I was just being a little bitch. He grabbed me and sat me in his lap but I tensed up.

"Little virgin." he said.

I punched him and got up. "Well, I have a photoshoot in a few so let me go and get ready." I said getting up off the couch.

I went to my room, threw on some Nike, a white, long sleeved shit, a pair of socks and put on my slide. I grabbed my jean jacket because it was chilly. Dominque and I got in the car. He played his songs as he headed to the studio and he was driving.

We arrived and my mom was standing outside on the phone. My phone started ringing, so she was obviously trying to call me. When she saw my car pull up she hung up.

"Trinity, you were suppose to be here 5 minutes ago." she said walking up to the car. "Hey Dominque, now let's go."

We walked in and went to the room. I sat in the chair as Channing and Tia did my hair and makeup. Channing put me in a blonde wig. "Okay, Becky is back." I said making the girl laugh.

Mom and Nana made Dominque wait on set. "So, have you and Lil Baby done anything?" Nana asked.

Mom wasn't in the room anywhere. It was just me and her as I got dressed.

I chuckled. "No. We haven't done anything." I said.

"How you have a fine, rich man like that and not do anything?" she asked.

I started laughing. "I mean, he has ate me."

She dropped her mouth. "Oh my gosh. Was it good?"

I nodded my head.

"Did you sit on his face or was it a regular eating pussy position." she asked.

"Nana." I stated with my mouth opened.

"What. Your mama like to sit on faces so I mea....

"Okay. I'm going to set." I said walking out the door.

I walked on set to Mom, Uncle Mason, and Dominque there. "You just want to make my day hard huh?" Mom asked.

"The godmother you picked for me was telling me how you like sitting on my dad's face." I whispered to her so that only her and Uncle Mason could hear.

Uncle Mason started laughing as Mom's mouth dropped. "Crystal."

"What I was asking questions. Our baby girl got ate for the first time."

"Nana." I stated.

She threw up her hands. "There's no secrets in the group."

"I see that." I mumbled.

"We'll talk later, time to shoot. Let's go." Uncle Mason stated.

I walked on the set and started posing. Modeling is something my mom and Nana do. When I was little, it looked so nice but honestly its a lot of work. Having to get up in the morning exercise daily, eating healthy. I just wanted to catwalk and go on tours.

But my Mom, Nana, and Uncle Mason wants me start at the bottom and work my way up but I don't wanna do that shit.

As I was finished I went to the room and changed back into my clothes. As I was wiping off the makeup, Dominque walked in.

"Hey." I said.

"You looked beautiful." he said kissing my cheek.

"Thanks."

"You don't like it?" he asked.

I looked at him through the mirror. "It's not that I don't like it."

"But..." he stated.

I smiled. "This isn't the part of modeling I want to be in."

"Right. You want to be more of a Runway Model. But you know they have to do photoshoots too."

"I haven't done one runway." I said.

"How about you tell them that." he said making our cheeks touch.

I smiled. Then he started kissing my neck. That's when the door opened.

"Okay. Money time." Uncle Mason stated.

The entourage came in and Dominque took a seat on the couch. "You looked amazing." Nana said.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

"Dominque, can you give us a minute?" Mom asked.

He nodded and got up, leaving Mom, Nana, and Uncle Mason alone with me. I rubbed my head because I had a feeling of what was about to go down.

"No." I said as he closed the door.

Uncle Mason smiled. "No what? We just want to know about the night."

"I'm leaving. Love you guys." I said grabbing my things leaving.

"Trinity." Nana stated.

I caught up wit Dominque and we hopped in the car. "That wasn't a long conversation." he stated.

"That's because I cut it short." I said laughing. "I made a mistake of telling my big mouth godmother about the night of your birthday and she told my mom and Uncle."

He started laughing. "Well, damn. You never told me how you liked it." he said licking his lips and looking at me.

I chuckled. "I very much enjoyed it."

He nodded his head. We went to the mall because he wanted to pick out something for him to wear for Christmas.

@TrinityAnne: all I want for Christmas is YOU💙❤️253,195                            💬4,500@woodz; i ship🥰

❤️253,195 💬4,500
@woodz; i ship🥰