Trinity Anne: Twelve

I was sitting in the chair getting my hair done. A guy named Arrogant Tae does hair and I knew he was going to be in Miami. So, I asked my mom's stylist, Channing and she made connections for me.

After washing, braiding, sewing, and curling, he spun me in the chair so I can see my hair. "Wow." I stated.

I was now a blondie and I was in love with my hair. Tae took pictures for his Instagram and for me.

@TrinityAnne; call me Becky💄❤️127,573                                               💬1,199

❤️127,573 💬1,199

Laila and I left to meet up with the others. I was playing in my hair and taking pictures of it because this is my first time getting real color. I also took a picture and sent it to my mother.

Queenin'👑- it looks great.
Me - thanks queen, my new name is Becky🤪
Queenin'👑- I'm not about to play with you Becky

Everybody meet up at the mall. Bee, True, Kelsi, and Woodz were in the food court once we arrived.

"What's up Becky." Bee said has he snapped his fingers together.

I spun in a circle. "Hello everybody."

Kelsi laughed. "This looks amazing on you."

"Thank you."

"I don't know about you guys but I'm about to eat." Laila stated.

"Damn right." I added.

I went to Starbucks because I want some coffee first, with whatever else I was going to eat. My shoulder was tapped on as I was on my phone waiting to be next. I turned around and it was some guy.

He was brown skin, stood taller than me, and pretty damn cute.

"I'm sorry if I bothered you, but I had to come say that you looking fly." he said as he rubbed his hands together.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I said smiling.

He smiled. "I'm Dominique and you are?"

"Trinity." I said shaking his hand, which he had out.

"Trinity. That's a dope ass name for a dope ass girl." he said making me smile.

"How do you know I'm a dope ass girl?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I wanna find out."

I shook my head. I realized I was next in line, so I went up and put in my order. I ordered a venti Vanilla Bean with java chips, caramel and whipped cream.

"That'll be $5.65." the guy stated.

I reached for my card but Dominique handed him a $20. "I got it." he said looking at me.