Trinity Anne: Fifteen

Trinity's POV

We were back in Louisiana and I was already being bothered. Being bothered by my damn family.

When we came back, I was expecting to sleep all day in my brand new house but nope. Not going to happen.

I pulled into the driveway and got out the car. Tyrone's car was here. Does this nigga even live in ATL anymore?

I walked in the house. "Anybody home?" I asked as I walked in.

The boys were in the living room and mom was in the kitchen. "Hey mama." I said kissing her.

"Hey Becky. Did you have fun on your trip?" she asked.

"Yeah. I had a good time."

"Anne, come here." dad said from the living room.

I walked in the living room to where they guys were. "Why don't you guys ever be in the man cave?" I asked flopping on the couch.

"Because the living room has more space." Tyson answered.

I shrugged my shoulders. Dad paused the game. "I got a question." Tyrone stated.

I grunted and looked at him. "How did you get from Miami to LA?" he questioned.

"What?" I asked dumbly.

Tyrone pulled out his phone and showed me a picture. It was me and Dominique.

"I went to his concert in Miami." I said handing it back to him.

He handed the phone to dad and pointed at something. "Why does his location say LA?" dad asked.

"Okay okay. I met him in Miami, he got us a concert ticket and backstage passes. Then he asked if we can follow him to LA. So we did." I said confessing.

Dad nodded his head. "How in the hell did you pay to get back and forth?" Tyson asked.

"He paid for everything. Hotel, food, vehicles, everything."

"Ain't no nigga paying for that type of shit and he ain't getting none." Tyrone said.

I smacked my lips and mom came up behind smacking him in the back of the head. "Why didn't you tell anyone that you were flying to another state?" mom asked.

I rolled my eyes. I'm so sick of being the one that's always getting questioned about shit. Like they have two other kids. One of them were born when I was.

"Because it was one day in LA. I didn't think it was going to hurt." I said with an attitude.

"Trinity, anything could've happen while you were gone. And your dad and I not knowing where you were. That's not okay."

"I get it." I said.

Dad looked at me and then back at the picture. He gave the phone back to Tyrone and continued to play the game.

"That's all y'all call me over here for? To harass me?" I questioned with an attitude.

"Trinity, do you not know anything could have happened to you. You running all over the place and us no knowing is dangerous." Mom said.