Trinity Anne: Six

Trinity's POV

I was walking in the halls with Bee next to me like always. When I was at my locker, Cameron walked up to me.

"What's up Trins?"

"Nothing much Cam, what's up with you?" I questioned.

He shook his head. "Nothing. I'm just trying to take the finest girl in school to prom but she keeps turning me down."

"Well, maybe you're not asking her right." I stated.

"Maybe you're right. So how about this?"

He relieved the cardboard poster that was behind him and it read 'I just wanna Rolly Rolly Rolly up to PROM with You'

"I see you be rocking the silver Rolex, so I said why not?" he stated.

I couldn't help but smile. "So, will you go to Prom with me?" he asked for the third time.

I closed my locker. "Yes." I said nodding my head.

Nosey people in the hallway started clapping because they were watching the whole thing. I brought him into a hug and he handed me the poster.

Bee took a picture of us holding the sign together.

Afterwards, he walked me to my car. "I'm glad you said yes because I ain't want to go with no one else." he said making me giggle.

"Well, I'm glad you found a good way to ask me." I stated.

He opened my door for me and I got in. "Imma DM you and we can figure out some colors." he stated.

"Yes sir." I stated making him laugh.

He walked away and started my car. Bee and I looked at each other and started yelling.

"Oh my gosh, what is your dad going to say?" Bee questioned.

I slapped my forehead. "I have no fucking clue."

"Your mom, cool. But then there's your dad, with one look, he can kill you." Bee stated making me laugh.

We arrived at the studio and got out. I wasn't modeling today, I was just going to show my mom the poster. I walked in her room, her, Nana, and Uncle Mason were there.

"What are you doing here? You're not on schedule for today." she stated as I walked in.

I smiled and handed her the poster. "This is from the same guy?" she questioned.

I nodded my head.

"Oh my gosh, what did you say?" she questioned.

"I said yes." I stated excitedly.

Everybody started clapping and the poster went around.

"This is creative. Is he cute?" Nana asked.

I chuckled and nodded my head.

"I wonder what mister Trayvon is going to say." Uncle Mason stated.

"My dad is not that bad." I said looking at my mom.

She nodded her head. "Yeah, he's not that bad. But he's not that good either." she said making the room laugh.

I grabbed the poster and looked at it. "You really think dad is going to say no?" I questioned.

"No baby. He's going to have a heart attack to find that a boy is interested in you and finally stepped up to talk to you. But he would never ruin Prom for you."

I sighed. "Good. Because I gave this guy grief just for me to go with him. So, I hope he'll be cool." I stated.

"Well, whether he's cool or not, Prom shopping is going to be the best thing yet." Nana stated.